In news that shocked the pro wrestling world and set the dirt sheets ablaze with gossip, WWE Hall-of-Famer and ordained Christian minister “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase revealed that he prefers the modern, family-friendly WWE over the raunchy late-’90s Attitude Era. It’s surprising to learn that DiBiase would be opposed to the style of sports entertainment prevalent during the Attitude Era, despite making those same critiques for more than ten years. The comments came during an incendiary interview with Sky Sports.
“Everybody’s talking about how it’s a PG programme now and I think that’s great. I was not a big fan of the Attitude Era,” DiBiase said, launching a thousand clickbait headlines. “Some of the things they did were very good and very funny but I was never a fan of the sleazy stuff.”
“I was telling someone not long ago that the No 1 attraction in our country in terms of entertainment is Disneyland, and that’s all family-friendly,” the Million Dollar Man continued. “I can’t tell you how many people came up to me and said they loved the show years ago but they couldn’t watch it with their own kids. That’s because of the sleaze and I couldn’t agree more. Nobody’s happier than I am that it’s PG.”
Truly shocking and newsworthy.
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Hip Hop Variants to Appear on Actual Hip Hop Albums - October 22, 2018
- Mark Brooks Stands Up for Breasts and Feet on Uncanny X-Men #1 Variants - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Presents: The Time Incredible Hulk Beat the Crap Out of Hulk Hogan - October 21, 2018