The release of Black Panther is almost here, which means more promo. In this case, it means yet another awesome-looking poster from Marvel. Marvel posted the new poster to Twitter today and said that it will be available at Regal Cinemas to people to see the movie in 3D. We see the game you’re playing.
The marketing for Black Panther has been pretty solid all around, but the one place where it is the most obvious is in the posters. Sometimes Marvel posters look terrible even more so when they start putting multiple characters on them. Most of the posters for Black Panther, however, have been really well done. Often they are simplistic and don’t feature the terrible photoshop jobs that Marvel is becoming infamous for. This one, with T’Challa’s face against an outside of Africa, is just fantastic. Might be worth finding a Regal Cinema and seeing it in 3D.
Summary: T’Challa, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king.
Black Panther, directed Ryan Coogler, stars Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, and Martin Freeman. It will be released on February 16th.
Wakanda Forever. The exclusive @RealD3D poster for Marvel Studios' #BlackPanther is here! See it in RealD 3D at @RegalMovies everywhere this Friday and get tickets now: https://t.co/Zva42YYFBH @theblackpanther pic.twitter.com/WCih0xsvy1
— Marvel Entertainment (@Marvel) February 10, 2018
- The Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 119 – Black Panther and Star Wars: Rebels Spoilers - February 23, 2018
- Black Panther Composer Did Extensive Research, Scored the 4-Hour First Cut of the Movie - February 23, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time Gets a Trippy New Poster, Plus a Behind-the-Scenes Featurette - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Addresses Why [SPOILER] Wasn’t in Black Panther - February 23, 2018
- This New Promo for Legion Season 2 is Terrifying - February 23, 2018