Omar Spahi writes:
Get Naked, released from Image Comics this week, has started a revealing internet trend — I and a few others have started to actually get naked with the book.
Get Naked chronicles the story of Steven T. Seagle and his journey to get naked both physically and emotionally — but it’s about more than that. The book strongly advocates for body acceptance and dives deep into the psyche of what it really means to get naked.
So, inspired by the book, the Get Naked Challenge (#getnakedchallenge) encourages people to feel comfortable in their own skin and promote body positivity.
Any more for any more?
[Rich adds: Yeah yeah, guys, but someone beat you to it…]
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, February 24th, 2018 – Batman Poisons Its Ivy - February 24, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018