Omar Spahi writes:
Get Naked, released from Image Comics this week, has started a revealing internet trend — I and a few others have started to actually get naked with the book.
Get Naked chronicles the story of Steven T. Seagle and his journey to get naked both physically and emotionally — but it’s about more than that. The book strongly advocates for body acceptance and dives deep into the psyche of what it really means to get naked.
So, inspired by the book, the Get Naked Challenge (#getnakedchallenge) encourages people to feel comfortable in their own skin and promote body positivity.
Any more for any more?
[Rich adds: Yeah yeah, guys, but someone beat you to it…]
- The Daily LITG – 17th October 2018 – Lucifer Won’t Eat His Porridge - October 17, 2018
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018