Omar Spahi writes:
Get Naked, released from Image Comics this week, has started a revealing internet trend — I and a few others have started to actually get naked with the book.
Get Naked chronicles the story of Steven T. Seagle and his journey to get naked both physically and emotionally — but it’s about more than that. The book strongly advocates for body acceptance and dives deep into the psyche of what it really means to get naked.
So, inspired by the book, the Get Naked Challenge (#getnakedchallenge) encourages people to feel comfortable in their own skin and promote body positivity.
Any more for any more?
[Rich adds: Yeah yeah, guys, but someone beat you to it…]
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018