Kotobukiya has a new Spider-Man statue based off Spidey’s look in Homecoming, the hit MCU film from last summer. It will retail for $150 and ships this August. The statue has more of a textured look to it, just like the suit in the film. Peter is posed on some steel girders, on a bit of an angel, just like most Spidey statues should be. The more dynamic the pose for Spidey, the better. You can preorder one of these here now.
A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! In 1962 Stan Lee created the character of Spider-Man, the teen aged Peter Parker granted extraordinary powers by the bite of a radioactive spider. With great power comes great responsibility, and Spider-Man has ever since used that power to save lives and protect the innocent. The innovative superhero would go on to become one of the most popular and famous characters of all time, appearing in hundreds of comic books, television shows, and multiple comic book blockbuster film franchises. Your favorite neighborhood hero now leaps off the screen of the 2017 mega-hit Spider-Man: Homecoming and back into the elite 1/6th scale ARTFX Statue series with the amazing SPIDER-MAN!
Always eager to help out anyone in need, Spider-Man is here to save the day! The teen hero is perched on a base of metal debris that evokes the scene from the trailer when a passenger ferry is torn completely in half, posing heroically with his web-shooter at the ready. Peter wears the high-tech Spider-Man suit created by Tony Stark (Iron Man), and it is fantastically detailed with all of the design elements from the film including the textured webbing, circuitry-like paneling, and of course the bold red, blue, and black color scheme with bright white eyes. And to top it all off the way the hero twists and contorts to bring his web-shooter to bear gives the statue a breathtaking sense of dynamic movement!
Sculpted with amazing precision by Dave Cortez, the expert behind Kotobukiya’s previously released Star-Lord with Groot ARTFX Statue, Spider-Man is just over 12 ½ inches tall (1/6 scale) perched atop his intricate industrial debris base. Catch this incredible Spider-Man: Homecoming film collectible before he swings off to save the day!
- Thanos Marvel Legends Exclusive Coming to Walmart
- Lord of Gore #1 Review: Gripping Exploration of Film and Geek Culture's Bad Side
- Game of Thrones Creators to Helm a New Series of Star Wars Films
- Chris Claremont Compares X-Men: Dark Phoenix to Casino Royale
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #15: Most-Anticipated TV of 2018
- Funko ECCC 2018 Exclusives Part 3: Disney, Game of Thrones, and Rick and Morty!
- Matt Smith Goes from Playing Prince Philip to Charles Manson
- Stephen Merchant, Synnøve Macody Lund Join the Cast of The Girl in the Spider's Web
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Saddles Up for Amazon Western Series 'Outrider'
- Black Panther Sitting Pretty at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, Plus a New Poster
- Talking to Jimmy Palmiotti About Leaving Harley Quinn
- Let’s Discuss That Halloween Ending and Twist *SPOILERS* - October 20, 2018
- Trick or Treat Ideas? Stikbots and Five Nights at Freddy’s Candy to the Rescue! - October 20, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at Some Toynk Collectibles from Scarface, Resident Evil, and Black Panther - October 20, 2018
- Arrow Season 7, Episode 2 Preview: “The Longbow Hunters” - October 20, 2018
- BC Toy Spotting: New Marvel Legends, Fortnite Funko, and More! - October 20, 2018