SEGA has announced that Puyo Puyo Tetris is set to arrive on PC later on this month.
Puyo Puyo Tetris really is a great idea. Taking two well respected and loved puzzle games and smashing them together to make something different probably shouldn’t have worked, but it has become a well-loved little hybrid. It’s been kicking around for a long time, hitting all the way back in 2014 and seen several releases on various consoles including the Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. There is one space it hasn’t yet come to though, but that is about to change.
SEGA has announced that the game is on its way to PC and we don’t have long to wait at all now. It will land February 27, 2018. Now you’ll really be able to test out your 4K rig on the powerhouse of a title. There was a little trailer to accompany the announcement too, which you can view here. Take a look:
If you are really eager, you can pre-order the game on Steam now for a 10% discount. On top of that, you’ll get some snazzy wallpapers and avatars to sweeten the deal.
It’s good to see the game continue to get around and take on new platforms. There really is something to the mashup and if you’ve not picked up the title before, this might be the perfect time to do so. Being able to boot it up for a few rounds after a doing something important your desktop sounds just about perfect.
- Sony Releases a New Trailer for Upcoming VR Game Tetris Effect
- Puyo Puyo is Becoming an Esports Game in Japan
- God of War Limited Edition Loot Crate on Its Way
- Xbox Will Release a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One S
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018