SEGA has announced that Puyo Puyo Tetris is set to arrive on PC later on this month.
Puyo Puyo Tetris really is a great idea. Taking two well respected and loved puzzle games and smashing them together to make something different probably shouldn’t have worked, but it has become a well-loved little hybrid. It’s been kicking around for a long time, hitting all the way back in 2014 and seen several releases on various consoles including the Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. There is one space it hasn’t yet come to though, but that is about to change.
SEGA has announced that the game is on its way to PC and we don’t have long to wait at all now. It will land February 27, 2018. Now you’ll really be able to test out your 4K rig on the powerhouse of a title. There was a little trailer to accompany the announcement too, which you can view here. Take a look:
If you are really eager, you can pre-order the game on Steam now for a 10% discount. On top of that, you’ll get some snazzy wallpapers and avatars to sweeten the deal.
It’s good to see the game continue to get around and take on new platforms. There really is something to the mashup and if you’ve not picked up the title before, this might be the perfect time to do so. Being able to boot it up for a few rounds after a doing something important your desktop sounds just about perfect.
- Puyo Puyo is Becoming an Esports Game in Japan
- God of War Limited Edition Loot Crate on Its Way
- Xbox Will Release a PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Version of the One S
- Overwatch’s Newest Patch and Hanzo Rework Now Live on the PTR - April 20, 2018
- Report Says a Battle Royale Mode is Being Tested for the Next Battlefield - April 19, 2018
- Map Selection Being Added to PUBG Very Soon - April 19, 2018
- Overwatch’s New Rialto Map is Currently Live on the PTR - April 19, 2018
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass Announced With Teaser Trailer - April 19, 2018