In a shocking twist following yesterday’s accusations by former Monday Night Raw commentator Booker T that he lost his job because WWE was afraid he would beat up fellow announcer Corey Graves, Graves took to Twitter to make a post alluding to the controversy, implying that he did indeed cost Booker his job.
“I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s on my bad side, but he’s the reason that I’m not on Monday Night Raw right now,” Booker T said on his podcast Sunday. “Because, you know what, a lot of people in the company thought I was gonna jump on him, I was gonna do something bad to him, I was gonna drag him, I was gonna take him out to the woodshed, I was gonna beat that man so bad, I was gonna beat him until this man say, ‘Please, please, please, just don’t beat me any more.’”
“If I catch Corey Graves on the street, I’m gonna do something to him. Alright?” Booker continued. “I ain’t gonna do it at the office or anything like that. But if I catch him… not gonna do it in the airport, nah, I’m not gonna do that. But if I catch Corey Graves on the street? You see that little bouffant hairdo he got? I’m gonna rearrange it for him. Alright? I’m just saying. I’m just saying… Let me catch him at Starbucks. I’m a tattoo him…”
Rather than cowering, Graves appears to have admitted everything, and he’s not sorry, posting on Twitter:
“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”
(Yes, this is what you think it is)
— Corey Graves (@WWEGraves) February 5, 2018
Tell us he didn’t just say that!
- X-ual Healing: A Trip Down Memory Lane with a Detour on Flashback Blvd in Cable #156 - April 22, 2018
- X-ual Healing: X-Men Gold Finally Hits Its Stride in X-Men Gold #26 - April 21, 2018
- Those Nerds at Archaia Want You to Spend Your Summer Reading Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018
- Image is Selling All 6 Volumes of Rick Remender and Wes Craig’s Deadly Class for $23 This Weekend - April 21, 2018
- IDW’s EuroComics to Publish Serena Blasco’s Enola Holmes Graphic Novels - April 21, 2018