Shane Davis has finished his final commissioned variant cover for DC Comics. And he had a challenge for his readers…
Yesterday I finished my last cover for #deathstroke for #DCcomics It was a 28 issues cover run. As a thank you to fans, the first person to count all the skulls (and share the image) gets a free sketch, you just pay the shipping.
There have been a couple of guesses so far, but the field is wide open, and Shane is going to count them up himself this week… which number will you get?
- The Aftermath of Universal FanCon’s “Postponement” - April 21, 2018
- Selling in a Showrooming World at Diamond Retailer Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018
- ComiXology Bestseller List, 21st April 2018 – When My Little Pony Beats Up Weapon H - April 21, 2018
- How Much Are Those Retailer Exclusive Action Comics #1000 Covers Selling For? - April 21, 2018
- Main Street Marketing on a Shoestring Budget at Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 21, 2018