Move over, Starro the Conqueror!
Natalie Portman returned to host Saturday Night Live again last night for the first time since 2006. Portman participated in a variety of sketches of varying degrees of quality, but the Annihilation star really shined when reprising a skit from her previous appearance, Natalie Raps. In Natalie’s 2nd Rap, Portman continued the theme of being an unexpected total badass, but things took a turn into Bleeding Cool territory when Beck Bennett brought up the Star Wars sequel trilogy, realizing his mistake immediately after saying the new films were better than Portman’s Star Wars movies.
“Say somethin’ ’bout the motherf***ing prequels, b****,” Portman rapped. “Say somethin’ f***ing nice about Jar Jar Binks. Now kiss him right on his seventeen d***s while I sit down on your face and take a s***.”
Check out the video below:
In case you need a refresher, here’s Portman’s original rap from 2006:
As pointed out by Bennett, the second rap is basically the same as the first one, but updated with more modern references. Sometimes that’s all anyone wants from a sequel, though. Well, except for Star Wars, because now we really want this revelation about Jar Jar Binks’s anatomy to be further explored in Episode IX.
- Annihilation Review: 5/6ths of a Masterpiece
- Black Panther Coming in Fall from Mezco's One:12 Collective
- Funko Begins Their ECCC Exclusive Reveals with Marvel!
- Deadpool is the Latest Manga Realization Figure From Bandai
- Ronda Rousey to Face Mickie James on WWE European Tour - April 23, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish ‘Mob Psycho 100’ Manga by ONE This Fall - April 23, 2018
- The Undertaker Returns to Comics with New BOOM! Studios Graphic Novel by Chad Dundas and Rodrigo Lorenzo - April 23, 2018
- Get All 17 Volumes of IDW’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Less Than $70 This Week on ComiXology - April 23, 2018
- You’ll Die Hard When You See This #CinemaCon2018 Standee for Dwayne Johnson’s Skyscraper - April 23, 2018