Move over, Starro the Conqueror!
Natalie Portman returned to host Saturday Night Live again last night for the first time since 2006. Portman participated in a variety of sketches of varying degrees of quality, but the Annihilation star really shined when reprising a skit from her previous appearance, Natalie Raps. In Natalie’s 2nd Rap, Portman continued the theme of being an unexpected total badass, but things took a turn into Bleeding Cool territory when Beck Bennett brought up the Star Wars sequel trilogy, realizing his mistake immediately after saying the new films were better than Portman’s Star Wars movies.
“Say somethin’ ’bout the motherf***ing prequels, b****,” Portman rapped. “Say somethin’ f***ing nice about Jar Jar Binks. Now kiss him right on his seventeen d***s while I sit down on your face and take a s***.”
Check out the video below:
In case you need a refresher, here’s Portman’s original rap from 2006:
As pointed out by Bennett, the second rap is basically the same as the first one, but updated with more modern references. Sometimes that’s all anyone wants from a sequel, though. Well, except for Star Wars, because now we really want this revelation about Jar Jar Binks’s anatomy to be further explored in Episode IX.
- 'Eating Animals' Makes You Reconsider Eating Animals
- Annihilation Review: 5/6ths of a Masterpiece
- Black Panther Coming in Fall from Mezco's One:12 Collective
- Funko Begins Their ECCC Exclusive Reveals with Marvel!
- Deadpool is the Latest Manga Realization Figure From Bandai
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018