The devs at Epic Games took to Reddit today to let their fans know of a delay to Fortnite‘s next update, while also letting fans know they are aware of the bugs with the most recent update and that it would be fixed in due time. Below is a snippet from the post, which didn’t give a timeframe as to when V.2.4.0 would be released, but the majority of the reactions seem positive and understanding.
We hear your concerns regarding bugs that you are experiencing since V.2.3.0, especially those regarding building. It’s taking us longer than expected to fix these issues and we’re working through some major ones. If we’re unable to fix them today the v2.4.0 release will be delayed. Once we have a better idea of when the patch will arrive we’ll update everyone.
In order to help make building feel better we’ll be reverting to the building bar system that was present in V.2.2.0. We intend on finding a more permanent fix to make building and item selection feel more crisp in the future. We’ve also added some tools to help us better diagnose in-game issues when new bugs do arise.
Be sure to check the patch notes again because we’ve added more items to the “Known Bugs” section. In addition to that, we’ve also created a “Fixed Bugs” section to inform every one of the immediate fixes we’ve done that delayed this patch.
- Fortnite Smashes PUBG's Concurrent Player Record & Crashes The Servers
- Epic Games Reveal New Fortnite Updates for Valentine's Day
- Fortnite Fans Now Have a New Mixer HypeZone Channel for the Game
- Fortnite Servers Almost Completely Back To Normal After Outage
- Fortnite's Party Feature is Still Down, but Should be Fixed Later Today
- Epic Games is Shutting Down Paragon in April
- Epic Games Might Bring Fortnite to the Nintendo Switch
- Epic Developer Admits Fortnite's Success Could Be Trouble For Paragon's Future
- Fortnite Gears Up for Season 6 and the Impending Fall Skirmish - September 20, 2018
- Sony Is Getting Out of the Handheld Gaming Business - September 20, 2018
- Kamehameha! We Review Razer’s Dragon Ball FighterZ Panthera Arcade Stick - September 20, 2018
- The Gardens Between Receives a New Launch Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Making Money!: We Review Dungeons & Dragons – Waterdeep: Dragon Heist - September 20, 2018