Cosplay season is quickly approaching, and if you’re like me, you just want to make easy and cute costumes. Or maybe you have a child who wants a costume for a con. Either way, this Evil Queen cape tutorial is exceptionally cute, and you can follow the tutorial for many other capes!
Something wicked this way sews! 😈 pic.twitter.com/3r2b44W3hP
— Disney (@Disney) January 29, 2018
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018