Cosplay season is quickly approaching, and if you’re like me, you just want to make easy and cute costumes. Or maybe you have a child who wants a costume for a con. Either way, this Evil Queen cape tutorial is exceptionally cute, and you can follow the tutorial for many other capes!
Something wicked this way sews! 😈 pic.twitter.com/3r2b44W3hP
— Disney (@Disney) January 29, 2018
- Nerd Food: Natty Boh’s Crab Shack Shandy - March 18, 2018
- Step Out in Disney Style This Spring! - March 18, 2018
- Pinup Girl Clothing Teams up with Betty and Veronica for a Fabulous New Line - March 16, 2018
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Options in Disney Springs for St. Patrick’s Day! - March 16, 2018
- D’oh! This Homer Simpson Sheet Mask is What Nightmares Are Made Of - March 16, 2018