We mentioned there were a series of takes on Conan the Barbarian coming from French publisher Glenat, based on Robert E Howard‘s novels, in public domain outside of the USA.
We mentioned The Black Colossus by Toulhoat and Brugeas. But there are more teams being assigned their own Conan books.
We have heard tell of creative teams Mathieu Gabella and Anthony Jean, Hautière, Vatine and Cassegrain, Luc Brunschwig and Etienne Le Roux, Morvan and Alary and solo, Recht, Montaigne, Virginie Augustin and Que Du Lourd.
But we have more looks at Conan to come…
13 years ago, I found out that Robert E. Howard books would soon be in the public domain. That’s why I undertook this project. At last, these books are hitting the shelves! Thank you to all the people involved in this adventure and to @bleedingcool for such a thorough explanation pic.twitter.com/abOs904Bp7
— Jean-David JD Morvan (@JDMorvan) January 18, 2018
Let’s break those out:
The game is on…
- Marvel’s New Han Solo Stories About His Time in the Empire - August 21, 2018
- Marvel’s Nick Fury Infinity War Prelude to Captain Marvel Movie - August 21, 2018
- Image Comics November 2018 Solicits Launch Bitter Root, Outer Darkness, Middlewest, Wayward Bunnies, Warning, and WicDiv Funnies - August 21, 2018
- Uncanny X-Men #1-3 in Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 21, 2018
- Terrific Two, The Green Widow, and Moon Squirrel? Infinity Warps for Marvel in November - August 21, 2018