We mentioned there were a series of takes on Conan the Barbarian coming from French publisher Glenat, based on Robert E Howard‘s novels, in public domain outside of the USA.
We mentioned The Black Colossus by Toulhoat and Brugeas. But there are more teams being assigned their own Conan books.
We have heard tell of creative teams Mathieu Gabella and Anthony Jean, Hautière, Vatine and Cassegrain, Luc Brunschwig and Etienne Le Roux, Morvan and Alary and solo, Recht, Montaigne, Virginie Augustin and Que Du Lourd.
But we have more looks at Conan to come…
13 years ago, I found out that Robert E. Howard books would soon be in the public domain. That’s why I undertook this project. At last, these books are hitting the shelves! Thank you to all the people involved in this adventure and to @bleedingcool for such a thorough explanation pic.twitter.com/abOs904Bp7
— Jean-David JD Morvan (@JDMorvan) January 18, 2018
Let’s break those out:
The game is on…
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018
- Top 500 Ordered Comics in October 2018 – But What’s Up With Venom #7? - November 12, 2018