We mentioned there were a series of takes on Conan the Barbarian coming from French publisher Glenat, based on Robert E Howard‘s novels, in public domain outside of the USA.
We mentioned The Black Colossus by Toulhoat and Brugeas. But there are more teams being assigned their own Conan books.
We have heard tell of creative teams Mathieu Gabella and Anthony Jean, Hautière, Vatine and Cassegrain, Luc Brunschwig and Etienne Le Roux, Morvan and Alary and solo, Recht, Montaigne, Virginie Augustin and Que Du Lourd.
But we have more looks at Conan to come…
13 years ago, I found out that Robert E. Howard books would soon be in the public domain. That’s why I undertook this project. At last, these books are hitting the shelves! Thank you to all the people involved in this adventure and to @bleedingcool for such a thorough explanation pic.twitter.com/abOs904Bp7
— Jean-David JD Morvan (@JDMorvan) January 18, 2018
Let’s break those out:
The game is on…
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018