We mentioned there were a series of takes on Conan the Barbarian coming from French publisher Glenat, based on Robert E Howard‘s novels, in public domain outside of the USA.
We mentioned The Black Colossus by Toulhoat and Brugeas. But there are more teams being assigned their own Conan books.
We have heard tell of creative teams Mathieu Gabella and Anthony Jean, Hautière, Vatine and Cassegrain, Luc Brunschwig and Etienne Le Roux, Morvan and Alary and solo, Recht, Montaigne, Virginie Augustin and Que Du Lourd.
But we have more looks at Conan to come…
13 years ago, I found out that Robert E. Howard books would soon be in the public domain. That’s why I undertook this project. At last, these books are hitting the shelves! Thank you to all the people involved in this adventure and to @bleedingcool for such a thorough explanation pic.twitter.com/abOs904Bp7
— Jean-David JD Morvan (@JDMorvan) January 18, 2018
Let’s break those out:
The game is on…
- Will Batman be Left at the Bat Altar? - May 27, 2018
- A View From Nigeria On Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuña - May 27, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 27th May 2018 – From MCM London Comic Con - May 27, 2018
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018