Overwatch players might want to start tuning up their skills and playing as many maps as possible in the weeks ahead, as Blizzard are going all-out on revealing more Epic Skins that you can download in the game. Today the company revealed five more on Twitter, featuring new looks for Reaper, McCree, Junkrat, Zenyatta, Symmetra. You can check out the new skins right now.
Only 2 more days until our cosmetics update arrives in Overwatch! Join us as we count down to their release with new item reveals every day.
Today’s reveal: EPIC SKINS pic.twitter.com/1n711BCAe2
— Overwatch (@PlayOverwatch) January 21, 2018
With all of these new skins being revealed, all before we get Blizzard World added to the game, it’s pretty clear that Overwatch devs are doing this in place of the Chinese New Year event that took place last year. (Which, if you’re checking out the skins for that event in the game, you can see it’s now called the “Lunar” event.) The new skins will be added to the game on January 23rd, and as you might have guessed, the name Epic is basically the price you’ll be paying for each of them if you don’t win them. So look to be paying 1,000-2,000 in-game coins for each.
- South Korean Overwatch Hackers May Be Headed To Prison
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 - Kindness Works, Allegedly
- Overwatch League Has A Pair Of Personnel Issues This Week
- There's a 718% Pay Gap Between the Top Male and Female Esports Champions
- Overwatch League Scores Another Big Sponsorship In Week Two
- Overwatch is Getting a Bunch of New Skins Next Week Including This Lovely Pharah One
- The Latest Character to Join Jump Force is Asta from Black Clover - December 17, 2018
- Former Telltale Games Lead Writer Joins Insomniac Games - December 17, 2018
- The Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest Ends in an Interesting Fashion - December 17, 2018
- INTERVIEW: CollegeHumor’s Dimension 20: Fantasy High - December 17, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Enter to Win a Cinema or Gaming Edition mCable - December 17, 2018