Those of you who had a hell of a time trying to play the beta for Dragon Ball FighterZ are going to get one more crack at it, courtesy of Bandai Namco. The company had a bit of a rough go during the process with lagging servers and people failing to connect during their beta test this past weekend. As a sign of good faith to the players who were not able to enjoy the beta as much as they would have liked, the company is giving everyone a good 24 hours to play the game before release.
The new beta will officially kick off tonight, January 17th at 9pm PST and will last a full day until 9pm PST on January 18th. Beyond the additional time to play the game, there are no hints at additional characters, bonus features, or other content that will accompany the beta, so best to assume that you’ll be playing the version you already experienced. Considering how slammed the servers were before, there’s a very likely chance they will be again, but at least you’re getting a crack at it on a weekday when a lot of people may be at work and unable to join in the fun.
- Check Out the Trailer for Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins!
- Xbox One Players Getting An Exclusive Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta
- Bandai Namco Puts Out 2 More Trailers for Dragon Ball FighterZ
- The Full Dragon Ball FighterZ Trophies List Has Been Leaked
- The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Is Getting An Extra 24 Hours
- Marvel Legacy #1 Beats Metal #1 To Most-Ordered Comic Of 2017
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta May Be Expanded Due to Network Issues
- Beerus Finally Gets His Introduction in Dragon Ball FighterZ Trailer
- You Can Already Install The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Client Ready For The Weekend