I genuinely feel awful for Paige. After being gone for nearly a year following neck surgery, she made her triumphant return late last year to much fanfare. Alongside her new group Absolution, she was set to shake up the women’s roster. Unfortunately, after a botched kick from Sasha Banks at a house show, it appears she has re-injured herself. As a result, she will not be able to participate in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match. And frankly, that’s heartbreaking.
— WWE (@WWE) January 16, 2018
It’s still unclear if she will eventually return to the ring, but for now, Paige will be ringside to support her team at the Royal Rumble match.
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018