I genuinely feel awful for Paige. After being gone for nearly a year following neck surgery, she made her triumphant return late last year to much fanfare. Alongside her new group Absolution, she was set to shake up the women’s roster. Unfortunately, after a botched kick from Sasha Banks at a house show, it appears she has re-injured herself. As a result, she will not be able to participate in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match. And frankly, that’s heartbreaking.
— WWE (@WWE) January 16, 2018
It’s still unclear if she will eventually return to the ring, but for now, Paige will be ringside to support her team at the Royal Rumble match.
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018
- New Limited Peter Pan Pins Coming to a Neverland Near You - February 22, 2018
- This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food Guide! - February 22, 2018
- Be Our Guest to Get New Prix Fixe Menu This Summer! - February 22, 2018
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018