I genuinely feel awful for Paige. After being gone for nearly a year following neck surgery, she made her triumphant return late last year to much fanfare. Alongside her new group Absolution, she was set to shake up the women’s roster. Unfortunately, after a botched kick from Sasha Banks at a house show, it appears she has re-injured herself. As a result, she will not be able to participate in the first-ever Women’s Royal Rumble match. And frankly, that’s heartbreaking.
— WWE (@WWE) January 16, 2018
It’s still unclear if she will eventually return to the ring, but for now, Paige will be ringside to support her team at the Royal Rumble match.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018