In case you hadn’t seen the news and caught on yet, Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition was released today! In preparation for the event, and as a way to get the somewhat interested people enticed, the company has released a pair of videos. The first is the official launch trailer for the game, which shows off the arcade mode (which we ourselves have been having fun with today) as you get to play an arcade version of Street Fighter 1-5 with characters from those games or around those periods in time when each specific title was out. Not to mention all the new V-Triggers and the team battle modes that have included.
The second video shows off Sakura in proper fashion, give you a proper introduction video to the character and her story. Just to be clear, this video is showing off her skills as a fighter and how to best utilize her in any battle and doesn’t contain any spoilers to her story. You’ll have to make your way through the game to figure that out. Sakura is currently free for the first week of the game but will be a purchasable DLC character once the initial week is up.
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 16-22, 2018
- Top 500 Comics Ordered by Comic Stores in December 2017 - Phoenix Resurrection Was No 1 On The Dollar Chart
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Will Include Sakura Free For A Limited Time
- Capcom Makes A Long Video Showing Off All Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition's Characters
- Not Sure How to Play Dissidia Final Fantasy NT? The Devs Have You Covered
- Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk Receives a New English Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Pros Are Selling Themselves as Squad Bodyguards Online - May 25, 2018
- Dark Souls Remastered Releases a New Enhancements Trailer - May 25, 2018
- Nintendo Releases a New Trailer for Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker on Switch - May 25, 2018
- Fortnite Shuts Down Jetpacks Almost Immediately After Launch - May 25, 2018