The dimension-shifting comic storyline Power Rangers: Shattered Grid sees Lord Drakkon — a twisted alternate-reality version of Tommy Oliver, the Green Power Ranger moving against the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers in April’s titles from Boom! Studios, but it appears they have a ringer.
In Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #26, from Kyle Higgins and Daniele di Nicuolo, Lord Drakkon’s victory seems assured — unless the Rangers can find a way to team up with another team of Rangers they’ve never met before! This issue features a main cover by Jamal Campbell (Green Arrow), with variant covers by Jordan Gibson (America) and Carlos Villa (Lockjaw).
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers 2018 Annual #1 sees even more fan-favorite Power Rangers join the battle from Kyle Higgins, Ryan Parrott, and more, along with Marcus To (Guardians of the Galaxy), Dylan Burnett (Interceptor), and more. Featuring teams from across the Power Rangers universe — Dino Charge, RPM, Time Force, Ninja Steel, Dino Thunder — the entire fabric of reality is under threat as Drakkon invades. This issue features a main cover from Dan Mora (Klaus), along with variant covers by George Caltsoudas (Star Trek: Discovery) and Matt Taylor (Shade: The Changing Girl).
- A “Classic” Strip Mixing Light and Dark: Dunce - June 23, 2018
- Antarctic Press’s Killer Cold Treats for the Summer - June 23, 2018
- When Brian Azzarello Opened the Wrong Hotel Door to Find Adam West – The Batman Panel at Denver Comic Con - June 23, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Comic Industry, Full of Roadblocks - June 23, 2018
- DC Comics 100-Page Giants Will Only Have 12 Pages of Exclusive Story, Will Be Reprinted This Year: Palmiotti - June 23, 2018