Earlier today, Bandai Namco posted a letter on their Facebook page to players who are currently testing out the Dragon Ball FighterZ beta, letting them know about the server and network issues they may be experiencing. As a sign of good faith toward the players who are stuck waiting for it to be fixed, the company assured them that if they keep having issues, the beta would most likely be expanded. We’re in the same boat as you, so trust us, we’d love to see it fixed and expanded as well. We’ll keep you updated on what Bandai Namco decides to do.
Thank you for playing the Open Beta of Dragon Ball FighterZ and your invaluable feedback.
Our team is working hard on optimizing the Open Beta but ran into some issues that cannot be addressed in a short amount of time, so we are asking for your patience until the next server update.
The current Open Beta will remain online and available so that the players who can log in and play it, can keep doing so.
Please note, that if we cannot address the issues within a decent amount of time, we will consider extending the Open Beta of Dragon Ball FighterZ.
Thank you for your support and patience as we work towards an optimal gameplay experience.
- The Full Dragon Ball FighterZ Trophies List Has Been Leaked
- The Last 24 Hours Of Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Starts Tonight
- Majin Android 21 to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ at Launch
- The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Is Getting An Extra 24 Hours
- Beerus Finally Gets His Introduction in Dragon Ball FighterZ Trailer
- You Can Already Install The Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta Client Ready For The Weekend
- New Dragon Ball FighterZ Trailer Formally Introduces Hit
- Dragon Ball FighterZ's Beta Roster Has a Surprising Amount of Characters to Play With
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Shows Off Goku Black In New Trailer
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal 4 New Localization Games at GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018