Rocket League is still going strong online with regular players and a few different esports comps happening around the world, and one of the things that have kept the game popular is the soundtrack that you get to listen to during the start and sometimes in gameplay. Psyonix has decided after three years, they’d like to change the tone yet again and are looking to replace the main theme music of the game. But before they do so, they’re looking for your help in deciding what it will be. Below is a tweet they sent out for the weekend, asking for fans to decide on their new tunes.
We’re changing the default menu music in our next update, and YOU get to help us choose the song! Make your selection in the poll below by Wednesday 1/17 at 12pm PST. Good luck!
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) January 11, 2018
Personally speaking, we enjoy “Solar Eclipses” from Hollywood Principal, but that’s just our personal preference. There’s no date as to when the voting will end or when they’ll officially make whatever track is chosen as the main theme. So for now, go look up all four tunes and pick whatever you feel fits the game the best.
- New Items Coming to Rocket League... and Its Name Is John Cena!
- Rocket League To Receive DC Comics DLC Cars In March
- Rocket League Will Finally Get Crossplay Party Support In 2018
- The Steam Awards Winners are Announced as Cuphead, PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Feature
- Rocket League Reaches 40 Million Player Landmark
- The Steam Awards Nominations Announced Ahead Of Voting Opening Today
- The Witcher Documentary Series Has A New Trailer
- Twitch Announces New Interactive Developer "Extensions" At PAX West
- Review: AZIO R.C.K. Vintage Typewriter Keyboard - December 10, 2018
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream - December 10, 2018
- Bethesda Softworks Celebrates DOOM’s 25th Anniversary - December 10, 2018
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018