Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama is one of the most popular comic books in the world. With many millions of copies in print, it has been known to features celebrity and public figures, famous and infamous, as both foreground and background characters, amongst all the bloodshot and chaos that regularly peppers that series.
For example, it is believed that the character Dot Pixis was modelled after Yoshifuru Akiyama, a general in the Imperial Japanese Army.
Last week saw volume 101 published in Japan and in the USA. And one face appearing in last week’s volume may be a little more infamous than usual.
Believed to meant to be be one Harvey Weinstein, recently of The Weinstein Company and with an industrial-scale number of allegations of sexual harassment, abuse, and rape against his name. He does appear to be on the brink of being crushed to death by a giant monster, but that’s the only bit we see of him in this comic. For now.
Attack On Titan is published by Kodansha.
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018
- Full Catalog For BOOM! Studios January 2019 Solicitations – Brings Buffy to the Yard With the Avant-Guards - October 16, 2018
- Marvel Comics Full Solicitations for January 2019 - October 16, 2018