Skybound Entertainment and Image Comics have announced a new comic book series, Crude by Steve Orlando, Garry Brown, and Lee Loughridge following the story of former assassin Piotr Petrovich Bilibin, who while attempting to avenge his son’s death finds a history of corporate corruption within the oil company his son worked for at the time of his murder.
The first issue of Crude will be available on April 11th.
Crude is the story of former-assassin Piotr Petrovich Bilibin getting to know the son whose true life he didn’t understand. Piotr tried to love his son, Kiril, but fear of himself drove him to keep Kiril at a distance. When it came time for Kiril to come out, he assumed Piotr would never understand, so he sought freedom in desolate refinery city of Blackstone. He died there, forcing Piotr to retrace his son’s footsteps and investigate. But Blackstone is controlled by the massive oil refining company Petropinnacle, who employed Kiril when he died. Caught in a turf war between corporations, organized crime, and an upstart worker’s revolution that might’ve known Kiril, Piotr has no choice but to fight through the chaos to avenge his son…and maybe, finally, discover who he truly was.
Take a look ahead…
- Kylo Ren Gets an Awesome Target Exclusive Funko Set
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018
- Walmart and DC Comics From the Mississippi Front Lines - August 14, 2018
- Sadly Thor #4 is Not an Infinity Wars Crossover… - August 14, 2018