Last week, Bleeding Cool told you that comic book retailers had been given the chance to open order any of the Marvel Legacy Lenticular covers that had been previously used as promotional items for the Legacy relaunch and relied on retailers bumping up their numbers heavily to qualify to order them.
This rather annoyed the retailers who had bumped up their numbers heavily to qualify to order them… and rather delighted the retailers who hadn’t.
But it seemed that there were more of the former than the latter, and suddenly Marvel cancelled the offer and any orders that retailers had made.
So what was to happen to all those Legacy lenticulars, then? We didn’t know. But an item appearing on retailer invoices might give a clue.
Surprise Free Variants?
Could everyone just be getting them… for free?
No one will object to that…
…except they probably all will.
Or maybe it’s something else entirely?
- Kylo Ren Gets an Awesome Target Exclusive Funko Set
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018