Last week, Bleeding Cool told you that comic book retailers had been given the chance to open order any of the Marvel Legacy Lenticular covers that had been previously used as promotional items for the Legacy relaunch and relied on retailers bumping up their numbers heavily to qualify to order them.
This rather annoyed the retailers who had bumped up their numbers heavily to qualify to order them… and rather delighted the retailers who hadn’t.
But it seemed that there were more of the former than the latter, and suddenly Marvel cancelled the offer and any orders that retailers had made.
So what was to happen to all those Legacy lenticulars, then? We didn’t know. But an item appearing on retailer invoices might give a clue.
Surprise Free Variants?
Could everyone just be getting them… for free?
No one will object to that…
…except they probably all will.
Or maybe it’s something else entirely?
- Kylo Ren Gets an Awesome Target Exclusive Funko Set
- Dave Elliott Teases GWNN Ahead of New York Comic-Con, at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Brief Glimpse of The Wicked + The Divine Immersive Experience at Thought Bubble 2018 - September 22, 2018
- Paul Cornell – Saucer State Will Be Crowdfunded - September 22, 2018
- What Did Warren Ellis Say to Kieron Gillen at Thought Bubble 2018? (VIDEO) - September 22, 2018
- Dublin Comics Fans are Getting Signed Batpenises From Lee Bermejo - September 22, 2018