Last week, Bleeding Cool told you that comic book retailers had been given the chance to open order any of the Marvel Legacy Lenticular covers that had been previously used as promotional items for the Legacy relaunch and relied on retailers bumping up their numbers heavily to qualify to order them.
This rather annoyed the retailers who had bumped up their numbers heavily to qualify to order them… and rather delighted the retailers who hadn’t.
But it seemed that there were more of the former than the latter, and suddenly Marvel cancelled the offer and any orders that retailers had made.
So what was to happen to all those Legacy lenticulars, then? We didn’t know. But an item appearing on retailer invoices might give a clue.
Surprise Free Variants?
Could everyone just be getting them… for free?
No one will object to that…
…except they probably all will.
Or maybe it’s something else entirely?
- Kylo Ren Gets an Awesome Target Exclusive Funko Set
- James Bond and Stranger Things on Cover of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - June 20, 2018
- Comic Book Folk Raise Money to Help Leah Moore and John Reppion - June 20, 2018
- The Finest Comic Book Ever Published Is Back in Print: Shane Simmons’s Longshot Comics - June 19, 2018
- Donny Cates Introduces Juggerduck to Cosmic Ghost Rider – #WhoGetsWarped? - June 19, 2018
- Ryan Sands, Star of Runaways TV Series, Now Draws for the Runaways Comic - June 19, 2018