People are still making their way through Super Mario Odyssey in an attempt to complete the game at 100%, but they’re about to get some brand new content next month when Nintendo will add Luigi’s Balloon World to the game as free bonus content. Revealed during the impromptu Nintendo Direct that happened today, Luigi’s Balloon World will be a competitive mode where the player can find Luigi and play it on various levels.
When you talk to Luigi, you can choose between hiding a balloon from him or finding one he hid. If you choose to hide, you have 30 seconds to get somewhere in the level and plant the balloon in a hiding spot with the hopes that your lanky brother won’t be able to locate it in 30 seconds time. If you choose to look for one, the roles are reversed and you’ll need to find the balloon Luigi hid from you in 30 seconds. It’s another game in a long line of Luigi not being taken seriously as a hero with his brother in console Mario games, but at least this one seems a little more fun. No primary date was given for the new update, only that it would be arriving sometime in February.
- Nintendo Has New Updates Coming For Super Mario Odyssey
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Will Be Coming To The Nintendo Switch
- Media Create Shows Nintendo Switch & PS4 Leading Japanese 2018 Sales
- Nintendo Hopes to Announce Their Mario Move Partner Soon
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards 2017: Game of the Year
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards: Best Action/Adventure Game
- Bleeding Cool's Game of the Year Awards are Here!
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - October 19, 2018
- Insomniac Games Releases Two New Patches for Marvel’s Spider-Man - October 19, 2018
- Pac-Man Will Appear On Cans of Red Bull Because… Nostalgia? - October 19, 2018
- Check Out the Launch Trailer for Dark Souls: Remastered on Switch - October 19, 2018
- Dead By Daylight Launches “The Hallowed Blight” Halloween Event - October 19, 2018