Ollie’s Bargain Outlet is a discount store with 268 locations in the USA across 20 states. They deal in surplus merchandise obtained from various retailers, suppliers, or manufacturers throughout the country, whether in the form of closeouts, bankruptcy sales, or other similar means of buying the stock at below wholesale costs. Well, as of this week, that also appears to include someone who had a lot of DC Comics stock — with graphic novels and collections from $1.99 each.
As their ad says, they bought “19 truckloads” of comic collections, HCs and TPBs, and are charging between $1.99 and $12.99 — that’ll be the omnibuses, no doubt.
Worth popping in to have a look? Thanks to Little Bleeder crimsonmonkey, who took this photograph:
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- Speculators, Meet Erika The Red in Thor #7 (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018