THQ Nordic released more info today on the upcoming release of The Raven Remastered, including the official release date of March 13th. The game got an overhaul from the developer as they basically cleaned up the original and presented it in a new light for players to revisit. Below is a description of the game as well as some of the additional changes they made and the official trailer for the game!
London, 1964. An ancient ruby is stolen from the British Museum. At the crime scene: a raven feather. Is somebody trying to follow in the footsteps of The Raven, the legendary master thief who disappeared years before? Constable Anton Jakob Zellner finds himself in the middle of the kind of murder mystery he so far only knew from reading his favourite crime novels. Nothing is what it seems. Everyone has something to hide. And the Raven is always one step ahead…
- A classic whodunit adventure from KING Art, the creators of the Book of Unwritten Tales-series
- Experience a thrilling crime story through the eyes of multiple characters
- Classic murder mystery locations, from a train in the Swiss Alps, to a majestic cruise ship and the Cairo Museum
- High-quality voice acting from a compelling cast of quirky characters
- Fully remastered animations, lighting, and hair in full HD resolution