So, this week, Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi came out. I’m sure I’ll get around to seeing it at some point.
Word of warning, I may be AWOL for much of tomorrow. But there’s plenty to read from this past week — and some that you may have missed! Here’s what you were reading — or not reading.
Top Twenty Traffic of the Week
- [SPOILER-FREE] Star Wars: The Last Jedi Review: Moving, Unexpected, and Breathtaking
- Warner Bros. Confirms DC Film Lineup, Including Justice League Dark
- Loki to be Pansexual and Gender Fluid in New Series of Marvel Anti-Hero Books in 2019
- Batman #38 Might Well Be Tom King’s The Killing Joke
- Critics and Audience Clash on Rotten Tomatoes Over Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- Arrow Fans Immortalize Olicity and Help Keep Vancouver Beautiful
- Warner Bros. Crosses $2 Billion at the Box Office, but with Zack Snyder Cut, Could It Be $3 Billion?
- So, About Those Black Suit Superman Scenes in Justice League…
- 37 DC Comics Covers for January to Make Your Eyes Weep: Bill Sienkiewicz, Josh Middleton, Neal Adams, Frank and Michael Cho, and More
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs?
- The Superman Team-Up That No One Asked For – Or At Least Very Few… (Action Comics #993 Spoilers)
- Star Trek: Discovery Absolutely Earns Its Place in the Star Trek Continuity
- Lesley-Ann Brandt’s Mazikeen Won’t Be In The Early Part Of Lucifer Season 3
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray Season 1 Has Our New Hero Take on the Flash
- Brian Michael Bendis Blinded by MRSA Infection for Days, Now Recovering After “Worst Week of My Life”
- The Making of a Fascist Batman in Today’s Detective Comics #970 (SPOILERS)
- Amber Heard Responds to Yates, Rowling, and Warner Bros. on Johnny Depp Statements
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box
- Rob Liefeld Reacts to New Titans Image of Hawk and Dove
- The Walking Dead: [SPOILER] Rips Into Showrunner for Mid-Season Finale Decision
And Ten You May Prefer…
- Archie Comics and the Million-Dollar Printing Debt
- Gerard Jones’s Trial to Begin in March Next Year
- Marvel Challenges Readers to Find Wolverine in the Backs of Certain Comics
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai
- Marvel’s Latest Label, Marvel Premiere Graphic Novel, Set to Confuse Everyone Again
- Could We Get an Exclusive Star Wars Comic Featuring Rey in This Month’s Loot Crate?
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention
- Damage #1 Review: Something in this Gorgeous Book Could Prove Interesting
- The Wicked + The Divine Fails The Mull of Kintyre Test [Annual #1 Spoilers]
- AfterShock Launches New Anthology Comic, Shock, with Neil Gaiman, Marc Guggenheim, Jim Starlin, Charles Vess and More