Marvel Comics has asked retailers not to sell one particular cover variant of X-Men: Grand Design #1 on its original sale date of December 20th, and instead keep it back until the 27th.
Due to a printer error, Marvel is having to reprint the Corner Box variant cover of the upcoming X-Men reworked comic by Ed Piskor. The one just made up out of corner box designs from the eighties. As a result, some stores are getting them, but some aren’t. So Marvel has asked for all retailers who do get this variant cover to hold it back a week until after Christmas so that everyone can catch up. Though they can sell the other covers X-Men: Grand Design #1 for the 20th.
Not complicated at all is it? What are the odds that most retailers will not notice or forget?
X-MEN GRAND DESIGN #1
(W) Ed Piskor (A/CA) Ed Piskor
From Eisner award-winning creator Ed Piskor (Hip-Hop Family Tree) comes a thrilling new series chronicling all of X-Men history! X-MEN: GRAND DESIGN stitches together the most important moments in mutant history, creating a comprehensive narrative celebrating the X-Men’s past, present, and future. The first in a trilogy, GRAND DESIGN returns to Charles Xavier’s assembly of Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Angel, and Beast! A must for fans looking to brush up on their X-Men lore or as jumping-on point for Marvel’s merry mutants.
Rated T+In Shops: Dec 20, 2017
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018