Were you hoping to give the gift of Dark Horse comics and graphic novels to friends and loved ones this Holiday Season, but don’t want to brave the elements or interact directly with other humans to get your hands on them? Well, you’re in luck! Dark Horse has finally come to Madefire, so order some iPads on eBay, install the Madefire app, load em up with Dark Horse comics, and hand them out to your friends. It would probably cost less than trying to follow a Marvel super-mega-crossover event.
“Dark Horse is continually looking to push the technical envelope, bringing our fans new and innovative ways to enjoy our catalogue of much-loved graphic novels,” said Dark Horse publisher Mike Richardson in a press release. “We feel Madefire is the ideal platform for enjoying comic entertainment in the digital sphere and look forward to bringing our back catalogue to a new and expanding audience in the months to come.”
“Dark Horse has a well-deserved reputation for delivering fresh storytelling, and licensing some of the greatest names in entertainment. When it comes to supporting the comic book community, we feel that we’re well-aligned and look forward to bringing all their amazing stories to our award-winning platform,” said Madefire CEO and Motion Book creator, Ben Wolstenholme, exchanging buzzword-ladan pleasantries as is traditional in these sort of press releases. “We’re strongly positioned to convey the Dark Horse universe across a wide selection of devices and platforms, as we continue to strive to be the ultimate destination for digital comics and Motion Book content.”
With Dark Horse on board joining Marvel, DC, Image, IDW, Valiant, Dynamite, Titan, BOOM!, and others Madefire has became a great place to read digital comics, especially if you don’t want to funnel movie into the Amazon industrial complex. A selection of Dark Horse comics including Halo, Tomb Raider, and Mass Effect are available on Madefire now, with more to come in 2018.
Download Madefire for iOS, Android, view it on the web, or visit them in Virtual Reality with the Oculus Rift
- Fable Studio Announces New Neil Gaiman VR Project At Sundance
- Brass Tactics Will Finally Be Released in Late February
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018