This week sees the release of BOOM! Studios latest original series, Judas, by Emmy Award-winning writer Jeff Loveness and Jakub Rebelka. The series, which takes up the story of Judas Iscariot as he wakes in up hell, post-crucifixion, caught my interest when it was announced. The early pages I’ve seen from the first issue have only fueled that interest.
Just ahead of the FOC date for it, BOOM! revealed a highly detailed variant cover by Cursed Pirate Girl creator Jeremy Bastian. The striking cover got a rather good response, landing in the top 10 reordered items for the week.
Well enough, it would seem, for BOOM! to commission a second piece from Bastian. This is significantly more… biblical. And just in time for Judas #2 to FOC today.
Let’s see if it garners the same positive response from retailers, shall we?
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018