We mentioned that Marvel had a new term for the collection of these: Marvel Premiere Graphic Novels. Well, now here’s another one. Avengers: Back to Basics, a new digital-first comic series, publishing twice-monthly from March written by Peter David with issues 1 and 2 by Brian Level and 3 and 4 by Juanan Ramirez with covers by Nick Roche and Chris O’Halloran.
It will also be part of the ComiXology Unlimited streaming service alongside Black Panther: Long Live the King, The Immortal Iron Fists and Thor vs. Hulk: Champions of the Universe, and more to come.
A perfect entry point for new fans and longtime readers alike, Avengers: Back to Basics features a terrifying tale of Ragnarok as told by legendary writer Peter David! A solar eclipse is about to hit North America – but this is no scientific phenomenon. The Avengers uncover that a new Darkness is coming, and with it, a terrible and ancient danger. Can Earth’s Mightiest Heroes avert Ragnarok, or will its servants of death prove triumphant?
Probably the former…
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018