Greetings, DCEU fans interested in juicy topless pics of Jason Momoa as the tit-ular Aquaman from the Aquaman movie as well as internet search engine crawlers attracted to juicy keywords like “topless pics of Jason Momoa as Aquaman!” Warner Bros. has dropped the first pic of Momoa from the film, which you can see below. Our commenters are always complaining about our penchant for posting “unnecessary” pics of shirtless men in our articles, but we think we can all stand abreast on the idea that this time it’s totally relevant to the story.
“It’s going to look very different, it will feel very different — aesthetically, tonally, story-wise — it’s my own take,” said director James Wan over at EW, where the EXCLUSIVE first look was revealed. Wan didn’t mention that it will be different pectorally, but it didn’t need to be said. “It’s a much more a traditional action-adventure quest movie.”
“Justice League was only a weekend in Arthur Curry’s life,” Momoa adds. “This is a totally different beast. In Aquaman, you see when his parents met and what happened to them. Then the little boy being raised and finding his powers and going through that and never being accepted on either side. And then becoming this man who puts up all these walls.”
And takes off his shirt.
“You just slowly see this man harden up,” Momoa teased, “and be completely reluctant wanting to be king and not knowing what to do with these powers he has. I think James Wan just killed it.”
Aquaman hits theaters December 21st, 2018. The Zack Snyder vision Extended Cut Blu-ray will be released after enough people sign a petition for it.
- Tom Hanks Cult Film The 'Burbs Gets an Ultimate Edition From Scream Factory
- Georges St-Pierre Forfeits UFC Middleweight Title, Future Up in the Air
- Halloween Recruits Andi Matichak as Cast Starts to Take Shape
- Critics and Audience Clash on Rotten Tomatoes Over Star Wars: The Last Jedi - December 15, 2017
- WWE Superstar Enzo Amore Feuds with State of Delaware over Phallic Signature on Driver’s License - December 15, 2017
- What About Trump? Rupert Murdoch, Ike Perlmutter, and the Fox/Disney Deal - December 15, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Kicks off Opening Weekend with $45M Domestic, $106M Worldwide Thursday - December 15, 2017
- Poison Ivy Meets Jack the Ripper in First Gotham by Gaslight Animated Clip - December 14, 2017