505 Games have launched Portal Knights on PS4, Xbox One, Steam, and Nintendo Switch and now on iOS and Google Play. Well, my daughter had the chance to play the game on the Switch over the past few days and came up with quite the statement: Portal Nights is better than Zelda: Breath of the Wild. And while I may not necessarily agree, I wouldn’t want to silence her voice…
Portal Knights is an independent survival action role-playing video game developed by Keen Games and published by 505 Games. It was released into Steam Early Access on February 25th, 2016, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on May 18th, 2017, Nintendo Switch on November 23rd, 2017, and mobile today.
Portal Knights combines the exploration and building elements of games such as Minecraft and Terraria with the role-playing aspects from games such as The Legend of Zelda and Dark Souls. It provides a multiplayer sandbox environment, in which players can explore, fight monsters and build. Similarly to Minecraft, player can craft items such as pickaxes, swords, and tools to smash blocks, fight monsters, and construct elaborate buildings, armour, and weapons. The game can be played both alone and with friends, supporting online play with up to four players simultaneously in the same world.
- Batman Gets His Justice League Hot Toys Release
- Alfred Hitchcock and Nosferatu Join The ReAction Line
- #SavePlayer1 Gets Lynda Carter to Help Save Single-Player Experience
- Zelda BotW DLC Expansion The Champions Ballad Live NOW
- Frankie Boyle’s Rex Royd Comic Complete For The First Time in Titan Comics June 2018 Solicits - March 21, 2018
- Umami – The Latest Comic From ‘I Kill Giants’ Co-Creator and Artist Ken Niimura - March 21, 2018
- Meltdown Comics of Los Angeles Is Closing For Good on March 30th (UPDATE) - March 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Talking The Death of Thor and More - March 21, 2018
- Magdalene Visaggio and Eva Cabrera Launch Oh S#!T, It’s Kim & Kim #1 in June - March 21, 2018