Rainbow Six: Siege has turned into quite a success story. When the game came out, it didn’t land to rave reviews or sales, but contrary to how AAA publishers usually act, Ubisoft decided to stick with the title and continued support. Now the game now has a fairly big and dedicated community.
To illustrate that fact, Ubisoft has today announced that the game had surpassed 25 million registered players. This statement comes alongside the launch of the new DLC Operation White Noise which adds three new characters to the game.
Now the number doesn’t necessarily mean a lot as it doesn’t reveal anything about the current health of the game, but rather that the game just has 25 million players who played it at some point. Having said that, anecdotally, it seems there is most certainly a lot of players still having fun with the title meaning finding matches is still pretty fast. Long may it live and get continued support.
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018
- Bardock and Broly to Join Dragon Ball FighterZ Roster Next Week - March 20, 2018
- Ni No Kuni 2: Revenant Kingdom Gets a Beautiful Launch Trailer - March 19, 2018
- Report Claims Next Assassin’s Creed Game is Going to Ancient Greece - March 19, 2018
- Burnout Paradise Tops UK Charts, Proving It Still Has Some Magic to Give - March 19, 2018