Rainbow Six: Siege has turned into quite a success story. When the game came out, it didn’t land to rave reviews or sales, but contrary to how AAA publishers usually act, Ubisoft decided to stick with the title and continued support. Now the game now has a fairly big and dedicated community.
To illustrate that fact, Ubisoft has today announced that the game had surpassed 25 million registered players. This statement comes alongside the launch of the new DLC Operation White Noise which adds three new characters to the game.
Now the number doesn’t necessarily mean a lot as it doesn’t reveal anything about the current health of the game, but rather that the game just has 25 million players who played it at some point. Having said that, anecdotally, it seems there is most certainly a lot of players still having fun with the title meaning finding matches is still pretty fast. Long may it live and get continued support.
- ‘Pokémon: Let’s Go’ Games Get a New Trailer Showing off Gyms, Traversal, and Pokémon Haircuts - July 13, 2018
- Remnant: From the Ashes is the New Co-Op Shooter From the Darksiders 3 Developer - July 13, 2018
- The Witcher Series Will Get Another Game, but It Won’t Be The Witcher 4 - July 12, 2018
- Doom Eternal Will See Its Gameplay Reveal Next Month - July 12, 2018
- Check Out Over 10 Minutes of Darksiders 3 Gameplay - July 12, 2018