TMNT and NECA have been making magic together. These new baby turtles figures based on their appearance in the 1990 film are amazing. I have seen these up close at cons this year and they could not be more well-made. The fact that they come with sweet pack-ins like these is an added bonus.
From the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie!
After wading in a puddle of radioactive waste, these radical reptiles are transformed into New York City’s greatest crime-fighting quartet! The Baby Turtles are still tiny but ready to train with their master Splinter. These detailed, posable figures stand 4” tall, making them perfectly in scale with NECA’s 1/4 scale TMNT action figure line, and they come with plenty of accessories.
The set includes 4 Baby Turtles, pizza box, 4 slices of pizza, and bag of corn chips, plus a cool bonus—nunchuks and alternate nunchuk-spinning hand for NECA’s 1/4 Scale Michelangelo Action Figure (figure sold separately). Window box packaging.
If you do not own any of the NECA 1/4 scale Turtles figures, you should remedy that immediately. They are the best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures ever made. Kudos to them for making these completely in scale with those. And look at how cut they look holding the pizza! That may be the coolest accessory of the year and 2018 has not even begun yet! Curious decision that they packed in the Mikey hand here as well. It is a welcome addition to that previous figure. Here is a video of the piece in action. It is for sure the best 11 seconds of video footage you will watch today:
These NECA 1/4 scale Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Baby Turtles figures will come packed with a pizza box and pizza, a bag of chips, and the nunchuck-spinning hand for the 1/4 scale Michelangelo figure. They hit stores in march of next year.
- Batman Gets a Tactical Suit One:12 Collective Upgrade
- Lucifer, Superman, and BBQ: A Night with Tom Ellis and Tom Welling
- Loïc Locatelli-Kournwsky Takes Persephone Straight to Hell in Miyazaki-Inspired OGN From BOOM!
- Bryan Singer Fired from Queen Biopic After Reported Feud with Star Rami Malek, Absences
- The 20 Films That Could Win the Oscar for Best Visual Effects
- Watch: Video of Rian Johnson's Last Jedi On-Set Photo Gallery
- Black Panther Gets Two LEGO Sets from the Film
- Castle Talk: Greg Sestero Talks His Journey with The Disaster Artist
- Detroit: Become Human Includes a Scene of Domestic Abuse, and People Are Perhaps Reasonably Unhappy About It
- Defiant David Ayer Completely Unrepentant About Oscar-Winning Film Suicide Squad
- Funko Round-Up: South Park, Black Panther, and Harleen Quinzel! - October 18, 2018
- Halloween Tracking For Opening Between $1 and $70 Million - October 18, 2018
- Manifest Gets Three More Episodes Tacked on to Season 1 - October 18, 2018
- Hot Toys Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Concept Iron Man Coming Soon - October 18, 2018
- Listen to John Carpenter’s New Halloween Score in its Entirety! - October 18, 2018