So that’s how they are showing Marvel Two-In-One… as “Marvel 2 In One”. Nice. Courtesy of Marvel’s Legacy Previews, because it seems quite a few folk didn’t get them, here’s a preview of the first issue of Marvel Two-In-One #1, with the Fate of the Four by Chip Zdarsky and Jim Cheung.
Out in three weeks.
MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #1 LEG
(W) Chip Zdarsky (A/CA) Jim Cheung
The Fate of the Four Part 1
THE FOUR ARE NO MORE, SO TWO MUST DO! Something is very wrong with THE HUMAN TORCH and only THE THING can help him! It’s the Marvel Universe reunion you’ve all been waiting for (well, HALF of it, at least!). Plus: What monumental secret has DOOM been hiding since the end of SECRET WARS, and how will it completely change the lives of Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm? PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES!
Rated TIn Shops: Dec 20, 2017
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018
- DC Comics Leaves Diamond Previews Catalogue, Launches Its Own - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018