Final Fantasy XV really does continue to chug away. While the game came out just shy of a year ago, it’s clear that the initial release was just the start. The title has seen substantial DLC and changes since then and it doesn’t look like there are any plans to slow down.
In fact, coming in December, it looks like a really cool feature is being added to the game. Revealed on a stream yesterday, character swapping is on its way. This means that for the bits where you don’t ‘have’ to play as Noctis, you will be able to switch between him, Prompto, Ignis and Gladio on the fly. You can see it in action here:
This is expected to launch with or close to Episode: Ignis which is due out December 13th.
- Conan Exiles and Halo Wars 2 are Free to Play This Weekend on Xbox Live - October 19, 2018
- Hitman is Getting a Halloween Event Today - October 19, 2018
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018