Final Fantasy XV really does continue to chug away. While the game came out just shy of a year ago, it’s clear that the initial release was just the start. The title has seen substantial DLC and changes since then and it doesn’t look like there are any plans to slow down.
In fact, coming in December, it looks like a really cool feature is being added to the game. Revealed on a stream yesterday, character swapping is on its way. This means that for the bits where you don’t ‘have’ to play as Noctis, you will be able to switch between him, Prompto, Ignis and Gladio on the fly. You can see it in action here:
This is expected to launch with or close to Episode: Ignis which is due out December 13th.
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Getting New Gameplay, Mechanics and Cosmetics to Quell Content Concerns - March 21, 2018
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018