Final Fantasy XV really does continue to chug away. While the game came out just shy of a year ago, it’s clear that the initial release was just the start. The title has seen substantial DLC and changes since then and it doesn’t look like there are any plans to slow down.
In fact, coming in December, it looks like a really cool feature is being added to the game. Revealed on a stream yesterday, character swapping is on its way. This means that for the bits where you don’t ‘have’ to play as Noctis, you will be able to switch between him, Prompto, Ignis and Gladio on the fly. You can see it in action here:
This is expected to launch with or close to Episode: Ignis which is due out December 13th.
- Quake Champions Extends its Free-to-Play Period Another Week - June 19, 2018
- Epic Games Removing Exploit that Allowed Players to Unintentionally Create a Swastika - June 19, 2018
- AJ Styles is the WWE 2K19 Cover Star - June 19, 2018
- Fallout 76’s Beta is Coming to Xbox One First - June 19, 2018
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018