The Elder Scrolls: Online certainly didn’t have a smooth launch with the game being caught behind a subscription barrier. It took some time (and business model changes) to get going, but it seems to now be ticking along. In fact, the game hit the milestone of 10 million players recently, and ZeniMax is holding a bit of a celebration. To show off, for the next week (November 30th – December 6th), the game is free to new players.
It’s not just about new players, either. In game, every time you finish a Dungeon with the Dungeon Finder, you will get a Mysterious Rewards Box which can come with all kinds of stuff from Costumes to Pets to Mounts and a whole lot more.
Here is a trailer to show off the game’s achievement.
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018