The Elder Scrolls: Online certainly didn’t have a smooth launch with the game being caught behind a subscription barrier. It took some time (and business model changes) to get going, but it seems to now be ticking along. In fact, the game hit the milestone of 10 million players recently, and ZeniMax is holding a bit of a celebration. To show off, for the next week (November 30th – December 6th), the game is free to new players.
It’s not just about new players, either. In game, every time you finish a Dungeon with the Dungeon Finder, you will get a Mysterious Rewards Box which can come with all kinds of stuff from Costumes to Pets to Mounts and a whole lot more.
Here is a trailer to show off the game’s achievement.
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Getting New Gameplay, Mechanics and Cosmetics to Quell Content Concerns - March 21, 2018
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018