Some of the biggest stars of animation are getting together to produce a new animated series called The Gang’s All Here. The scoop comes from The Hollywood Reporter, which is hardly surprising considering the show is being developed by famed voice actor Rob Paulsen and THR reporter Byron Burton.
Paulsen, the voice of Raphael in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon of the 1980s and Donatello in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon of 2012, will be joined by Kevin Conroy, who voiced Batman in Batman: The Animated Series and other DC Animated Universe projects and video games, and Cal Dodd, who voiced Wolverine in X-Men: The Animated Series. Director Andrea Romano who worked on dozens of well known animated shows is also coming out of retirement to work on The Gang’s All Here.
The show, according to THR, stars cartoon animals working in a cartoon version of Hollywood as they “star in their own films and navigate the pitfalls of the entertainment industry.” Presumably, that means dealing with a rampant infestation of cartoon sexual harassers protected for decades by cartoon institutional sexism.
The show doesn’t have a network yet, which is unusual for animated show development, but it will likely do just fine given the star power involved.
- Marvel Titan Hero Series Collection is Perfect for Certain Collectors
- Rocketeer and Betty Statue From Mondo Blows All Others Away
- Lord of the Rings Funko Pops Wave 2- Gollum, Treebeard, and more!
- Justice League Shocker: Zack Snyder Likes Anti-Whedon Post on Social Media - February 23, 2018
- Gene Ha’s Mae Comes to Lion Forge with New Series - February 23, 2018
- Report: Chevy Chase Involved in Road Rage Altercation - February 23, 2018
- Bam Bam Bigelow, Kid Rock Rumored as Last 2018 WWE Hall of Fame Inductees - February 23, 2018
- What Does Joss Whedon’s Departure from Batgirl Mean for the DCEU and the Snyder Cut? - February 23, 2018