Some of the biggest stars of animation are getting together to produce a new animated series called The Gang’s All Here. The scoop comes from The Hollywood Reporter, which is hardly surprising considering the show is being developed by famed voice actor Rob Paulsen and THR reporter Byron Burton.
Paulsen, the voice of Raphael in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon of the 1980s and Donatello in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon of 2012, will be joined by Kevin Conroy, who voiced Batman in Batman: The Animated Series and other DC Animated Universe projects and video games, and Cal Dodd, who voiced Wolverine in X-Men: The Animated Series. Director Andrea Romano who worked on dozens of well known animated shows is also coming out of retirement to work on The Gang’s All Here.
The show, according to THR, stars cartoon animals working in a cartoon version of Hollywood as they “star in their own films and navigate the pitfalls of the entertainment industry.” Presumably, that means dealing with a rampant infestation of cartoon sexual harassers protected for decades by cartoon institutional sexism.
The show doesn’t have a network yet, which is unusual for animated show development, but it will likely do just fine given the star power involved.
- Marvel Titan Hero Series Collection is Perfect for Certain Collectors
- Rocketeer and Betty Statue From Mondo Blows All Others Away
- Lord of the Rings Funko Pops Wave 2- Gollum, Treebeard, and more!
- Here’s How Retailers Can Get Doug Braithwaite’s Glass Variant Cover for Bloodshot Rising Spirit #1 - August 20, 2018
- Secret Origins of Riverdale Werewolves Revealed in Archie Previews for 8/22 - August 20, 2018
- The Empty Man: Comic Adapted for Film Comes Back to Comics - August 20, 2018
- Todd Nauck Revisits Iconic Image for Return of Wolverine #1 Variant - August 20, 2018
- WWE’s Nia Jax and Luke Gallows, Sitting in a Tree, D-A-T-I-N-G? - August 20, 2018