Long ago at an E3 far away, SideQuest Studios announced they were going to release Rainbow Skies sometime in the future. The game is essentially an RPG sequel of sorts to the 2012 game Rainbow Moon, but it’s been sitting in development hell for the better part of four years. Today, we finally got a trailer for the game revealing it will be released on PS3, PS4, and Vita, but still no official date for it to come out. The footage makes the game look like it’s ready to go, including a Collector’s Edition where you get items like a complete soundtrack, a game manual, a double-sided map, and a guidebook to name a few. You can pre-order the game on PlayAsia as it sets the game for a lofty goal of second quarter 2018.
- Sony Releases The PlayStation Plus' Games List For December 2017
- Epic Games Give Out Details To Fortnite's 1.91 Update
- Geeks Line Publishing Release Their 'PlayStation Anthology' Book
- It Looks Like Assassin's Creed Rogue Is Coming To Current Gen Consoles Next Year
- Destiny 2 Is Getting A Free Trial And It's Pretty Generous