Epcot’s newest quick-service food stand, Choza de Margarita, has finally opened. Serving frozen or hand-blended margaritas and small plate snacks, this new spot has been consistently busy since it opened. I was the first in line to try one of their frozen margaritas for myself last Sunday, and this place is worth the hype.
I opted for a frozen strawberry margarita, which blends Tequila Blanco, Strawberry and Prickly Pear Purée, Lejay Cème de Cassis, and Lime Juice. It was delicious, and the perfect way to start a Sunday at Epcot. It wasn’t too sweet, and the alcohol did give it a proper kick. For $10.50, I felt I got an acceptable amount — but again, you’re paying Disney World prices on a frozen margarita. Next time I’ll bite the bullet on the hand-crafted margaritas, which will run you from $14.00 to $14.50. Cheers!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018