Epcot’s newest quick-service food stand, Choza de Margarita, has finally opened. Serving frozen or hand-blended margaritas and small plate snacks, this new spot has been consistently busy since it opened. I was the first in line to try one of their frozen margaritas for myself last Sunday, and this place is worth the hype.
I opted for a frozen strawberry margarita, which blends Tequila Blanco, Strawberry and Prickly Pear Purée, Lejay Cème de Cassis, and Lime Juice. It was delicious, and the perfect way to start a Sunday at Epcot. It wasn’t too sweet, and the alcohol did give it a proper kick. For $10.50, I felt I got an acceptable amount — but again, you’re paying Disney World prices on a frozen margarita. Next time I’ll bite the bullet on the hand-crafted margaritas, which will run you from $14.00 to $14.50. Cheers!
- Nerd Food: Don’t Worry, This Maleficent Cake Jar Won’t Put a Spell on You - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Flying Dog Bleacher Beer is Summer in a Can - July 17, 2018
- Don’t Be Crabby! Relax with Sweet Suds’ Rainbow Crab Bath Bomb [VIDEO] - July 17, 2018
- Nerd Food: Watch Disneyland Candy Makers Create ‘Up’-Inspired Treats - July 16, 2018
- An Afternoon at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, One of the Most Family-Friendly MLB Parks - July 16, 2018