Epcot’s newest quick-service food stand, Choza de Margarita, has finally opened. Serving frozen or hand-blended margaritas and small plate snacks, this new spot has been consistently busy since it opened. I was the first in line to try one of their frozen margaritas for myself last Sunday, and this place is worth the hype.
I opted for a frozen strawberry margarita, which blends Tequila Blanco, Strawberry and Prickly Pear Purée, Lejay Cème de Cassis, and Lime Juice. It was delicious, and the perfect way to start a Sunday at Epcot. It wasn’t too sweet, and the alcohol did give it a proper kick. For $10.50, I felt I got an acceptable amount — but again, you’re paying Disney World prices on a frozen margarita. Next time I’ll bite the bullet on the hand-crafted margaritas, which will run you from $14.00 to $14.50. Cheers!
- Lauren’s Last Call: Pandora’s Drinks Inside Animal Kingdom - December 13, 2017
- Disney’s Star Wars Day at Sea Adds Exciting New Experiences for Guests of All Ages - December 13, 2017
- Winter Is Here: Game of Thrones Ornaments from ThinkGeek - December 13, 2017
- WWE Starts a Seriously Great New Promo with #OccupySmackDown - December 13, 2017
- Lauren’s Last Call: Shipyard Candy Cane Coffee Porter - December 12, 2017