Destiny 2 hasn’t come without its community complaints, but on the whole, the game has been seen as a big improvement for the franchise.
If you haven’t made the jump yet into Bungie’s online shooter yet though, fear not, you can try out large portions of it for free. On November 28, Players on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be able to enter both the European Dead Zone and Titan spaces. You will be able to play all the campaign missions and adventures in those areas. On top of that, players will also be able to play in Crucible games too although they will only be able to play Quickplay. To offset this, characters will only be able to reach level 7. This would mean content like Strikes, Competitive, Nightfall and Raids would be off limits for trial players.
It’s worth noting that any progress you make will be carried over into the full game if you decide to buy in. Here is a trailer for it:
As someone who has beaten the campaign three times and has (somehow) put in 140 hours into the game since launch, I think this is a pretty generous offering. Like the beta for the first Destiny, this is over half the story content in the game and Crucible is available too. It seems like a big package for free. While you won’t experience the best it has to offer, you will certainly get a great feel for the game. I’d highly encourage you to check it out.
- 'Rainbow Skies' Finally Gets A Release For All PlayStation Consoles
- Sony Releases The PlayStation Plus' Games List For December 2017
- Geeks Line Publishing Release Their 'PlayStation Anthology' Book
- Mondo Release Of The Week: The Portal Soundtrack!
- Marvel’s Spider-Man’s Final DLC Gets Release Date – Will Have Into the Spider Verse Suit - December 13, 2018
- Tony Hawk has a New Game for Mobile - December 13, 2018
- Kingdom Hearts Gets Opening Cinematic With New Skrillex Collaboration - December 10, 2018
- Anthem Gets Story Trailer Showing Off Impressive Cutscenes - December 6, 2018
- Far Cry: New Dawn Shows Off Beautiful Post-Apocalypse World - December 6, 2018