Major League Gaming will be presenting the 2018 Call Of Duty World Championship season with an open tournament happening in Dallas from December 8-10. Below are some of the details about the kickoff event taking place in about a week and a half, which includes teams competing for a prize pool of $200,000 and 25,000 CWL Pro Points. The tournament will most likely be broadcast live on Twitch, as well as MLG’s primary website for COD esports ventures. There’s still time to purchase tickets if you wish to attend in person.
- Winter Siege Returns For Call Of Duty: WWII Event
- Twitch To Air An Interactive 'Battle Cars Live' Livestream Tomorrow
- 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Getting More Updates & Fixes In Next Patch
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Is Getting A Mobile Version In China
- Call Of Duty: WWII Makes It A Month Atop The UK Sales Charts
- Battle Royale Is Coming To Call Of Duty, But You Probably Won't Be Able To Play It
- Activision Not Happy With Dog Scooper Parody Business
- Did 'COD:WW2' Stop Loot Box Tiers Because Of 'Battlefront II'?
- Digital Extremes Reveal Next Warframe DLC Coming in November - October 20, 2018
- Bandai Namco Boasts Three Million Sales of Tekken 7 - October 20, 2018
- Wargroove Developers Postpone the Release Until Early 2019 - October 20, 2018
- Amazon Leaks Contents to D&D’s Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica - October 20, 2018
- Splash Damage Announces That Development on Dirty Bomb Will End - October 20, 2018