Major League Gaming will be presenting the 2018 Call Of Duty World Championship season with an open tournament happening in Dallas from December 8-10. Below are some of the details about the kickoff event taking place in about a week and a half, which includes teams competing for a prize pool of $200,000 and 25,000 CWL Pro Points. The tournament will most likely be broadcast live on Twitch, as well as MLG’s primary website for COD esports ventures. There’s still time to purchase tickets if you wish to attend in person.
- Winter Siege Returns For Call Of Duty: WWII Event
- Twitch To Air An Interactive 'Battle Cars Live' Livestream Tomorrow
- 'Call Of Duty: WWII' Getting More Updates & Fixes In Next Patch
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Is Getting A Mobile Version In China
- Call Of Duty: WWII Makes It A Month Atop The UK Sales Charts
- Battle Royale Is Coming To Call Of Duty, But You Probably Won't Be Able To Play It
- Activision Not Happy With Dog Scooper Parody Business
- Did 'COD:WW2' Stop Loot Box Tiers Because Of 'Battlefront II'?
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018