There were no retailer exclusive covers made available for the launch of Doomsday Clock #1. That’s something Geoff Johns insisted on. But that doesn’t stop a retailer making their own cover and doing it themselves if they want.
Here’s the cover they’ve decided upon. 100% unapproved by DC Comics.
Hey, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Feel free to print it off and stick it on your own copy.
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
DC Comics presents to you a 12-issue maxiseries from the critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns, artist Gary Frank and colorist Brad Anderson. You are not prepared for what lies ahead within these pages, good readers.In Shops: Nov 22, 2017
- Dennis Barger Suffers Mild Heart Attack; Well Wishes from All at Bleeding Cool - December 17, 2017
- The Comic Shop that Helped Inspire a Book Store - December 17, 2017
- Marvel Comics Vs. Monster Energy Trial Delayed a Month, Will Stretch into 2019 - December 17, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List -17th December 2017 – Mister Miracle Beats Out Batman - December 17, 2017
- Steven T. Seagle Wants 19 International Artists to Get Naked - December 17, 2017