There were no retailer exclusive covers made available for the launch of Doomsday Clock #1. That’s something Geoff Johns insisted on. But that doesn’t stop a retailer making their own cover and doing it themselves if they want.
Here’s the cover they’ve decided upon. 100% unapproved by DC Comics.
Hey, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Feel free to print it off and stick it on your own copy.
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
DC Comics presents to you a 12-issue maxiseries from the critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns, artist Gary Frank and colorist Brad Anderson. You are not prepared for what lies ahead within these pages, good readers.In Shops: Nov 22, 2017
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018
- How Will Avengers: Infinity War Cope with 2 Peters? A Trailer Mashup - March 16, 2018