There were no retailer exclusive covers made available for the launch of Doomsday Clock #1. That’s something Geoff Johns insisted on. But that doesn’t stop a retailer making their own cover and doing it themselves if they want.
Here’s the cover they’ve decided upon. 100% unapproved by DC Comics.
Hey, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Feel free to print it off and stick it on your own copy.
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
DC Comics presents to you a 12-issue maxiseries from the critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns, artist Gary Frank and colorist Brad Anderson. You are not prepared for what lies ahead within these pages, good readers.In Shops: Nov 22, 2017
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 27 Articles From Comic-Con Wednesday - July 19, 2018
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018