There were no retailer exclusive covers made available for the launch of Doomsday Clock #1. That’s something Geoff Johns insisted on. But that doesn’t stop a retailer making their own cover and doing it themselves if they want.
Here’s the cover they’ve decided upon. 100% unapproved by DC Comics.
Hey, it does exactly what it says on the tin. Feel free to print it off and stick it on your own copy.
DOOMSDAY CLOCK #1
(W) Geoff Johns (A/CA) Gary Frank
DC Comics presents to you a 12-issue maxiseries from the critically acclaimed team of writer Geoff Johns, artist Gary Frank and colorist Brad Anderson. You are not prepared for what lies ahead within these pages, good readers.In Shops: Nov 22, 2017
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter’s Jeffrey ‘Chamba’ Cruz Launches RandomVeus ODC in January - October 21, 2018