Danger Girl is being made into a movie by Constantin Films, with Bolt Pictures and Prime Universe Films.
Created by superstar artist J. Scott Campbell and writer Andy Hartnell, Danger Girl is basically a cross between Tomb Raider and Charlie’s Angels. That’s about all you need to know, especially because comics created in the ’90s didn’t really have a point to them other than to release a new #1 issue and sell a bajillion copies. Constantin is looking to us the property to launch a female-led action franchise in both film and television, according to THR.
“Danger Girl is the perfect opportunity to create a team of grounded, relatable, and dangerous young female characters, but with humor and spectacular action,” said Jeremy Bolt.
No director or actors have yet been attached to the film.
- Elusive Targets Returns To 'Hitman' With New Villains
- Justice Smith Will Star In The Pokemon Detective Pikachu Film
- Mike Wieringo, J.G. Jones, and J. Scott Campbell Draw Black Cat for Amazing Spider-Man Variants - September 20, 2018
- BOOM! Shatters the Grid of Baltimore Comic-Con With Exclusive $20 Power Rangers Variants - September 19, 2018
- Garfield Gets a Reality Show in First Look at Garfield: TV or Not TV - September 19, 2018
- Marvel Promotes Reading Digital With Free Return of Wolverine #1 Director’s Cut - September 19, 2018
- Speculation: How Will Marvel Respond to the Batpenis? - September 19, 2018