Danger Girl is being made into a movie by Constantin Films, with Bolt Pictures and Prime Universe Films.
Created by superstar artist J. Scott Campbell and writer Andy Hartnell, Danger Girl is basically a cross between Tomb Raider and Charlie’s Angels. That’s about all you need to know, especially because comics created in the ’90s didn’t really have a point to them other than to release a new #1 issue and sell a bajillion copies. Constantin is looking to us the property to launch a female-led action franchise in both film and television, according to THR.
“Danger Girl is the perfect opportunity to create a team of grounded, relatable, and dangerous young female characters, but with humor and spectacular action,” said Jeremy Bolt.
No director or actors have yet been attached to the film.
- Elusive Targets Returns To 'Hitman' With New Villains
- Justice Smith Will Star In The Pokemon Detective Pikachu Film
- Sex, Violence, and X-Force in the New Deadpool 2 Trailer - March 22, 2018
- Bruce Lee Returns to Darby Pop for All-Ages ‘Walk of the Dragon’ - March 21, 2018
- Dark Horse to Collect Jennie Wood and Jeff McComsey’s Flutter in 1 Volume This October - March 21, 2018
- BOOM! to Publish Kara Leopard and Kelly and Nicole Matthews’ ‘Pandora’s Legacy’ - March 21, 2018
- Action Comics Writer Dan Jurgens Calls Out Fat People on Airplanes - March 21, 2018