Danger Girl is being made into a movie by Constantin Films, with Bolt Pictures and Prime Universe Films.
Created by superstar artist J. Scott Campbell and writer Andy Hartnell, Danger Girl is basically a cross between Tomb Raider and Charlie’s Angels. That’s about all you need to know, especially because comics created in the ’90s didn’t really have a point to them other than to release a new #1 issue and sell a bajillion copies. Constantin is looking to us the property to launch a female-led action franchise in both film and television, according to THR.
“Danger Girl is the perfect opportunity to create a team of grounded, relatable, and dangerous young female characters, but with humor and spectacular action,” said Jeremy Bolt.
No director or actors have yet been attached to the film.
- Elusive Targets Returns To 'Hitman' With New Villains
- Justice Smith Will Star In The Pokemon Detective Pikachu Film
- Last Jedi Star Mark Hamill Disses Ted Cruz over Smarm-splaining Net Neutrality - December 17, 2017
- Will Rian Johnson’s Star Wars Trilogy Feature Luke Skywalker and Be Set in Modern-Day New York? [SPOILERS] - December 17, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Earns $220 Million at Domestic Box Office - December 17, 2017
- On His 49th Birthday, Eisner Award-Winning Journalist and CxC Founder Wants Just One Thing: Money - December 16, 2017
- Is WWE Chairman Vince McMahon Planning to Reboot the XFL? - December 16, 2017