Danger Girl is being made into a movie by Constantin Films, with Bolt Pictures and Prime Universe Films.
Created by superstar artist J. Scott Campbell and writer Andy Hartnell, Danger Girl is basically a cross between Tomb Raider and Charlie’s Angels. That’s about all you need to know, especially because comics created in the ’90s didn’t really have a point to them other than to release a new #1 issue and sell a bajillion copies. Constantin is looking to us the property to launch a female-led action franchise in both film and television, according to THR.
“Danger Girl is the perfect opportunity to create a team of grounded, relatable, and dangerous young female characters, but with humor and spectacular action,” said Jeremy Bolt.
No director or actors have yet been attached to the film.
- Elusive Targets Returns To 'Hitman' With New Villains
- Justice Smith Will Star In The Pokemon Detective Pikachu Film
- X-ual Healing: Glob Herman Catfished in Old Man Logan #40 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: The New Avengers Finally Find a Wolverine in Adamantium Agenda #2 - June 17, 2018
- X-ual Healing: If You Like Violence and Nonstop Banter, You’ll Love Deadpool Assassin #1 - June 17, 2018
- Hulk Hogan Finally Helping Others Learn from His Mistakes - June 16, 2018
- Improbable Previews: The Spectacular Spencer-Man Debuts in Amazing Spider-Man #1 - June 15, 2018