Humanoids has announced today that Fabrice Sapolsky has joined the publisher as a Senior Editor. His job will be to cover the current and upcoming Humanoids universe and a soon-to-be announced new imprint. Sapolsky has over 20 years experience in the publishing industry including creating France’s premiere magazine about American comics books, Comic Box. He has worked with many of Europe’s top publishers in various capacities.
He is also the co-creator of Spider-Man Noir for Marvel Comics, which he also co-wrote, as well as two creator-owned properties: One-Hit Wonder (Image) and Intertwined (Dynamite).
“I’m beyond thrilled to be at Humanoids! As an editor, but also a creator, working for a publisher founded by comic book legends such as Mœbius and Druillet means a lot to me. Humanoids is a huge deal internationally. I’m confident it’s going to be the next big thing in American comics in the next couple of years.”
Alex Donoghue, Humanoids’ COO and fellow editor, commented:
“We’re very excited to have Fabrice join Humanoids’ growing team, bringing with him a trove of experience skills, and ideas that are complementary to our publishing objectives.”
Sapolsky moved from Paris to New York in 2015, but will now be setting up shop at the Humanoids office in Los Angeles.
- Ed Sheeran Has a James Bond Theme Song Ready, Just in Case - December 16, 2017
- Bob Givens, Designer of Bugs Bunny, Passes Away at Age 99 - December 16, 2017
- Exclusive First Look at the Trades/Collections Shipping from Dynamite in March 2018 - December 16, 2017
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray Season 1 – Where are Uncle Sam and the Human Bomb? - December 16, 2017
- Lee Bermejo Draws Joker in the DC Comics Art Academy - December 16, 2017