The ad is pretty short and to the point, but Nintendo’s latest efforts to get you to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is pretty cool looking. The game will be released on December 1st, but for now, the latest ad for the game is called “Close Call” and features a player experiencing portions of the game in real life. It follows in line with the more recent ads from Nintendo showing off characters from your favorite titles in real life as you play. Enjoy!
- Check Out This Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pyra Figurine
- 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Shows Off A New Trailer & Nintendo Switch Gear
- Kia Asamiya Designs A New Blade For 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2'
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- Nintendo Is Gearing Up For Black Friday With New Merch
- Rooster Teeth Show Off More of Bendy and the Ink Machine - June 18, 2018
- LucidSound Brings More Improved Gaming Headsets to E3 - June 18, 2018
- Getting a Preview of Adventure Time: Pirates Of The Enchiridion at E3 - June 17, 2018
- Outright Games Shows Us Their Build for Crayola Scoot - June 17, 2018
- Training Like a Champ With Creed: Rise to Glory at E3 - June 17, 2018