The ad is pretty short and to the point, but Nintendo’s latest efforts to get you to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is pretty cool looking. The game will be released on December 1st, but for now, the latest ad for the game is called “Close Call” and features a player experiencing portions of the game in real life. It follows in line with the more recent ads from Nintendo showing off characters from your favorite titles in real life as you play. Enjoy!
- Check Out This Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pyra Figurine
- 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Shows Off A New Trailer & Nintendo Switch Gear
- Kia Asamiya Designs A New Blade For 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2'
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- Nintendo Is Gearing Up For Black Friday With New Merch
- Nintendo Switch to get Mercenaries Wings: The False Phoenix - October 22, 2018
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt - October 22, 2018
- The Enclave Faction Returns in Fallout 76 - October 22, 2018
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company - October 22, 2018
- Intellivision Releases a New Trailer for the Amico Console - October 22, 2018