The ad is pretty short and to the point, but Nintendo’s latest efforts to get you to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is pretty cool looking. The game will be released on December 1st, but for now, the latest ad for the game is called “Close Call” and features a player experiencing portions of the game in real life. It follows in line with the more recent ads from Nintendo showing off characters from your favorite titles in real life as you play. Enjoy!
- Check Out This Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pyra Figurine
- 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Shows Off A New Trailer & Nintendo Switch Gear
- Kia Asamiya Designs A New Blade For 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2'
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- Nintendo Is Gearing Up For Black Friday With New Merch
- Bungie Hands Out The Details Of Their 1.1.3 Update For Destiny 2 - February 23, 2018
- Sledgehammer Games Reveal Call of Duty: WWII Weapon Tuning Update Details - February 23, 2018
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Gets A New “Infinite History” Trailer - February 23, 2018
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked - February 23, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Conducting Another Scale Test This Weekend - February 23, 2018