The ad is pretty short and to the point, but Nintendo’s latest efforts to get you to buy Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is pretty cool looking. The game will be released on December 1st, but for now, the latest ad for the game is called “Close Call” and features a player experiencing portions of the game in real life. It follows in line with the more recent ads from Nintendo showing off characters from your favorite titles in real life as you play. Enjoy!
- 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' Shows Off A New Trailer & Nintendo Switch Gear
- Kia Asamiya Designs A New Blade For 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2'
- Nintendo Had An Incredible Second Quarter Thanks To The Switch
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Will Get A Special Nintendo Direct Next Week
- Nintendo Is Gearing Up For Black Friday With New Merch
- ‘Okami HD’ Receives Several New Trailers & Images - November 21, 2017
- Marvelous Entertainment Release A New ‘Shinobi Master Senran Kagura New Link’ Trailer - November 21, 2017
- Check Out This In-Game Footage From ‘Dragon’s Crown Pro’ - November 21, 2017
- Belgium Looking To Have Loot Boxes Banned As Gambling - November 21, 2017
- Expanding Your Horizons: We Review ‘Xanathar’s Guide To Everything’ - November 21, 2017