Black Panther and Storm, split. Scott Summers and Maddie Pryor, split (and turned into a Goblin Queen). Ant-Man and Wasp, split, with domestic abuse a factor. Reed Richards and Sue Storm are still together, but Reed is a now a cosmic being and above such concerns, or something. Only Northstar and Kyle Jinadu are still a married couple in the traditional sense of the word…
But Marvel Comics is announcing a wedding for two of its characters for the summer of 2018 — and ask you to save the date: June 20th.
Who could it be?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018