Black Panther and Storm, split. Scott Summers and Maddie Pryor, split (and turned into a Goblin Queen). Ant-Man and Wasp, split, with domestic abuse a factor. Reed Richards and Sue Storm are still together, but Reed is a now a cosmic being and above such concerns, or something. Only Northstar and Kyle Jinadu are still a married couple in the traditional sense of the word…
But Marvel Comics is announcing a wedding for two of its characters for the summer of 2018 — and ask you to save the date: June 20th.
Who could it be?
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018
- Walking Dead Day Announced For October 13th, With Retailer Exclusive Variants Of #1 - May 23, 2018