Black Panther and Storm, split. Scott Summers and Maddie Pryor, split (and turned into a Goblin Queen). Ant-Man and Wasp, split, with domestic abuse a factor. Reed Richards and Sue Storm are still together, but Reed is a now a cosmic being and above such concerns, or something. Only Northstar and Kyle Jinadu are still a married couple in the traditional sense of the word…
But Marvel Comics is announcing a wedding for two of its characters for the summer of 2018 — and ask you to save the date: June 20th.
Who could it be?
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018