Tickets are on sale today for C2E2, ReedPop’s Chicago comic convention that’s become one of the biggest shows of the year. And it just got bigger by about 290 pounds of bulging muscle, because pro wrestling superstar and star of such films as Blade Runner 2049 and Guardians of the Galaxy, Dave Bautista, has been added to the show’s esteemed guest list. As long as Daniel Bryan doesn’t enter the Royal Rumble, this should be a positive move for fans!
Bautista joins other announced guests such as fellow MCU star Pom Klementieff, Mark Sheppard, Justin Rioland, Tom King, and Adam Hughes. Check out the press release including ticket packages below, and head to C2E2’s website to get your tickets now.
ReedPOP, the world’s largest producer of pop culture events, today announced that tickets are now on-sale at C2E2.com for the 2018 Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2)! This year’s event will include new Cosplay and family friendly programming, as well as a star-studded line-up from the film, television and comic book industries.
The ninth edition of C2E2, which runs from April 6-8 at McCormick Place, will feature Dave Bautista (Guardians of the Galaxy, Spectre and Blade Runner 2049), Pom Klementieff(Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War), Mark Sheppard (Supernatural, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who) and Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty). Further, C2E2 will have an expansive list of comic book talent, including Tom King (The Vision, Marvel Comics; The Sheriff of Babylon and Batman, DC Comics) and Adam Hughes (Betty & Veronica;Catwoman). Fans will be able to see these guests on a variety of panels and have the opportunity to meet them through Photo Ops and Autographing Sessions. Additional Guests are set to be announced in the coming weeks.
“We have always been committed to bringing top guests from all areas of pop culture to the dedicated fans in the Midwest,” said Lance Fensterman, ReedPOP’s Global Senior Vice President. “We are thrilled with this initial lineup and will continue adding amazing content for our fans to get a unique experience this upcoming April.”
For the 2018 show, ReedPOP is providing a variety of ticket options for fans including:
· Single Day, Friday Pass – Preshow: $30.75; Onsite: $40.75
· Single Day, Saturday Pass – Preshow: $40.75; Onsite: $50.75
· Single Day, Sunday Pass – Preshow: $35.75; Onsite: $45.75
· 3-Day Pass – Preshow: $75.75; Onsite: $85.75
· Single Day, Sunday Kids Pass – Preshow: $10.75; Onsite: $10.75
· 3-Day Kids Pass – Preshow: $20.75; Onsite: $20.75
· VIP Pass: $220
- Frank Miller Writing Young Adult Carrie Kelley OGN as Part of DC-Exclusive 5-Book Deal - March 23, 2018
- Hulk Hogan Set for Andre the Giant Doc Premiere as First Stop in WWE Return - March 23, 2018
- Donny Cates Confirms the End of Thanos for April’s Thanos #18… For Now - March 22, 2018
- Jim Cornette Announces Wrestling Comic at IDW, Claims It Will Make You Rich - March 22, 2018
- WWE Admits Talking to Hulk Hogan About Return - March 22, 2018