If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that The Incredibles is probably one of the best Pixar movies and also the best Fantastic Four movie. Out of the many Pixar movies, this is the one people have wanted a sequel to for years. We’re finally getting one next year and it looks like we might have an idea of when we’re going to see the next teaser trailer.
There is a very good chance that this is a teaser considering the length and how far in advance the release date is. However, we usually get teasers for new Pixar movies before a new release and Coco comes out soon. There was some footage shown at the D23 Expo so maybe it’s some variation of that.
Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, Craig T. Nelson, John Ratzenberger, Sarah Vowell, and Huck Milner. It comes out June 18, 2018.
- Tomb Raider Review: The Physicality is Impressive but the Story is Lackluster - March 16, 2018
- Lashana Lynch in Final Talks to Join Captain Marvel - March 16, 2018
- DeWanda Wise Exits Captain Marvel Due to Scheduling Conflicts - March 15, 2018
- Danny Boyle Confirms He’s Working on Bond 25 - March 15, 2018
- [#SXSW 2018] The Director and the Jedi Review: A Fascinating and Joyous Documentary About Star Wars - March 12, 2018