If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that The Incredibles is probably one of the best Pixar movies and also the best Fantastic Four movie. Out of the many Pixar movies, this is the one people have wanted a sequel to for years. We’re finally getting one next year and it looks like we might have an idea of when we’re going to see the next teaser trailer.
There is a very good chance that this is a teaser considering the length and how far in advance the release date is. However, we usually get teasers for new Pixar movies before a new release and Coco comes out soon. There was some footage shown at the D23 Expo so maybe it’s some variation of that.
Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, Craig T. Nelson, John Ratzenberger, Sarah Vowell, and Huck Milner. It comes out June 18, 2018.
- Director J.A. Bayona and Composer Michael Giacchino Talk the Score for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - June 16, 2018
- Benicio del Toro Wants to Return as the Collector and Work with the Grandmaster - June 16, 2018
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado Talks Bringing Emily Blunt Back for a 3rd Movie - June 16, 2018
- Ant-Man and the Wasp Star Michelle Pfeiffer Was “Pleasantly Surprised” by the First Movie - June 16, 2018
- Incredibles 2 is a Force to be Reckoned with as it Brings in $71.6M on Friday - June 16, 2018