If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that The Incredibles is probably one of the best Pixar movies and also the best Fantastic Four movie. Out of the many Pixar movies, this is the one people have wanted a sequel to for years. We’re finally getting one next year and it looks like we might have an idea of when we’re going to see the next teaser trailer.
There is a very good chance that this is a teaser considering the length and how far in advance the release date is. However, we usually get teasers for new Pixar movies before a new release and Coco comes out soon. There was some footage shown at the D23 Expo so maybe it’s some variation of that.
Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, Craig T. Nelson, John Ratzenberger, Sarah Vowell, and Huck Milner. It comes out June 18, 2018.
- Joshua Bassett Set to Star in High School Musical: The Musical for the Disney Streaming Service - October 17, 2018
- Arrowverse Crossover Elseworlds: First Look at Lois Lane, Black Suited Superman, and a Poster - October 17, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3: The Return of Wilson Fisk Featurette - October 17, 2018
- Demián Bichir Has Entered Negotiations to Star in Godzilla vs. Kong - October 17, 2018
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Wraps as Tom Holland Shares Some Images - October 17, 2018