If there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that The Incredibles is probably one of the best Pixar movies and also the best Fantastic Four movie. Out of the many Pixar movies, this is the one people have wanted a sequel to for years. We’re finally getting one next year and it looks like we might have an idea of when we’re going to see the next teaser trailer.
There is a very good chance that this is a teaser considering the length and how far in advance the release date is. However, we usually get teasers for new Pixar movies before a new release and Coco comes out soon. There was some footage shown at the D23 Expo so maybe it’s some variation of that.
Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) is left to care for Jack-Jack while Helen (Elastigirl) is out saving the world.
Incredibles 2, directed by Brad Bird, stars Samuel L. Jackson, Holly Hunter, Craig T. Nelson, John Ratzenberger, Sarah Vowell, and Huck Milner. It comes out June 18, 2018.
- James Wan: Aquaman Won’t Use That Dialogue Trick From Justice League - November 22, 2017
- The Man Who Invented Christmas Review: Charles Dickens Lost In Creative Madness - November 21, 2017
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Will We See Luke And Leia Reunite? - November 21, 2017
- New TV Spot For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Shows Luke Training Rey - November 21, 2017
- Lando Calrissian Will Not Appear In Star Wars: The Last Jedi - November 21, 2017