Popular website Buzzfeed has posted a major feature article about DC Comics Group Editor Eddie Berganza. The site interviewed ex-DC employees about their accounts of being allegedly sexually harassed by Berganza during their working time at the New York offices, and how it affected their careers at the publisher when Berganza was subsequently promoted.
The feature also details what happened when they and others reported what had happened to them. The authors also talk to creators and employees who refused — and still refuse — to work for any DC projects that Berganza is involved with. The piece also notes that none of individuals they talked to work in superhero comic books anymore.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018