Popular website Buzzfeed has posted a major feature article about DC Comics Group Editor Eddie Berganza. The site interviewed ex-DC employees about their accounts of being allegedly sexually harassed by Berganza during their working time at the New York offices, and how it affected their careers at the publisher when Berganza was subsequently promoted.
The feature also details what happened when they and others reported what had happened to them. The authors also talk to creators and employees who refused — and still refuse — to work for any DC projects that Berganza is involved with. The piece also notes that none of individuals they talked to work in superhero comic books anymore.
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017