Popular website Buzzfeed has posted a major feature article about DC Comics Group Editor Eddie Berganza. The site interviewed ex-DC employees about their accounts of being allegedly sexually harassed by Berganza during their working time at the New York offices, and how it affected their careers at the publisher when Berganza was subsequently promoted.
The feature also details what happened when they and others reported what had happened to them. The authors also talk to creators and employees who refused — and still refuse — to work for any DC projects that Berganza is involved with. The piece also notes that none of individuals they talked to work in superhero comic books anymore.
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018
- Boom! Studios: Shouting About Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Holo Cover Power Rangers - July 20, 2018