Rockstar Games revealed their first official Switch trailer for L.A. Noire today.
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood’s Golden Age, newly-minted officer Cole Phelps embarks on a desperate search for truth in a city where everyone has something to hide.
Investigate crimes from the darker side of 1940’s Hollywood at home or on the move with L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch – featuring contextual touch screen controls for portable detective work, a Joy-Con™ mode with gyroscopic controls, HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles.
L.A. Noire for the Nintendo Switch includes the complete original game plus all additional downloadable content, and will be available in-store and digitally via the Nintendo eShop on November 14th.
And if you don’t already have a Micro SD card for your Switch, you’re going to need one for L.A. Noire as the game’s file size exceeds the Switch’s internal storage capacity.
The official Switch trailer is below. You can check out L.A. Noire’s 4K re-release for PlayStation Pro and Xbox One X, which will also be hitting on November 14th.
- A Player Shows Off L.A. Noire VR Footage As A Beat Cop
- Xbox One Users Can Now Do Gift Giving
- Final Fantasy 30-Year-Old Single Malt Scotch Exists, and You Need It - January 22, 2018
- Arena Net Donates Thousands to Guild Wars 2 Player After Her House Burns Down - January 22, 2018
- Rocket League to get Cross-Platform Party Support This Year - January 22, 2018
- Ubisoft has Detailed Far Cry 5’s PC Specs and Recommendations - January 22, 2018
- Peter Molyneux Reacts to Rumors of a New Fable Game - January 22, 2018